Saturday, April 21, 2007

Susiestampsalot CASE



It's not that often I find a card that I LOVE so much I want to CASE it & even more I want to CASE it NOW! Well, I did this morning browsing through some blogs when I came across this card by Susan Liles. I changed up the colors & ribbon but it's pretty much the same. I LOVE it! Plus, I needed a birthday card for a stamping friend to send off her birthday package before I go on vacation. The card actually looks so much prettier & vibrant IRL. I used aquapainter & re-inkers for the rose. My friend loves Earth Elements colors so I figured this would be PERFECT for her. Thanks for the inspiration, Susan!


Pin It

2 comments on "Susiestampsalot CASE"

Kristine on 7:55 PM CDT said...

*gasp* OMGosh...this is gorgeous!! I just LOVED Susie's card and I am in awe of your CASE!! Love the colors you chose. That rose stamp is beautiful and I'm so jealous cause I can't get it, WAH!!

Kristine on 7:55 PM CDT said...

P.S.
I just tagged you on my blog...to list 7 facts or fun things about yourself. :)

Post a Comment