Friday, April 20, 2007

Thank You for the RAK Kristine!!!



I was SO excited to get a Blogger RAK in the mail yesterday - imagine my surprise when I discovered the THICKNESS of the envelope & out popped a BUNCH of goodies!!! Kristine - check out her blog Ink Something! send me the prettiest card using a Cuttlebug folder, Basic Grey Blush collection, Happy Harmony & more stuff - if you want the details here they are. She sent me cuttlebuged papers, her ant watermelon image (I commented I LOVED her card using it), penny black hedgie images (because I love them so much) and Giga Circles punched!! WoWzA! Thanks, Kristine - you are so SWEET! She even enclosed a sweet message to me! I felt so blesssed by the RAK!!!
Pin It

2 comments on "Thank You for the RAK Kristine!!!"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:45 PM CDT said...

Wow! That is awesome! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog again! So glad I can visit now! :)

Kristine on 6:33 PM CDT said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad you got it and that it brought you a smile :) Just wanted to thank you for being so sweet and chatting with me and leaving me comments as much as you have. These last 2 days have been hectic and so I havent' browsed much. I spent most of this afternoon uploading stuff to my blog, but last night was my dd's Spring concert and the night before they had award's night at Awana at church. ANYWAY...I know, I'm long-winded :) Have a happy weekend!!

Post a Comment