Sunday, April 22, 2007


Your Star Wars Name And Title

Your Star Wars Name: Donba Cahay

Your Star Wars Title: Rekcho of Nhoj
If you love Star Wars - head on over to the link so you can check out what YOUR name & title are - how fun! I LOVE Star Wars movies! My BIL is a major Star Wars Nut - I picked him up some star Wars stuff at the Target #1 spot the other day, I know he'll get a kick out of it!!
Pin It

1 comments on " "

Lynn Mercurio on 9:38 PM CDT said...

Funny concept. I actually LOVE all things Star Wars...I'm such a geek at heart...lol.

Seriously...I hope you didn't answer those questions truthfully to get your Star Wars name...with information like your mother's maiden name and city of birth, it's highly likely that someone will be stealing your identity soon. Yikes!

Post a Comment