Monday, April 23, 2007

Winner of Blog Candy!!!


It was so fun reading all the things people have won - I forgot *gasp* to mention one of the highlights of my life was winning a lunch to meet JD Fortune March 23, 2006 - he is the new lead singer of INXS. I'll have to post details & pics of that some time, y'all will get a kick out of it & I will reminisce. Thanks for playing along, y'all!! PM me your address if you have an SCS id - mine is dbaker3. If not email me at yahoo (texanwife). Thanks!!

Winner of blog candy is #33 (selected by DH)

Deb Lenox Charles Town, WV said...
I guess when I was in College I won tickets to see Ozzy Osbourn concert. Now I really didnt care for him, but he was my baby sisters favorite group and althought I was in college and she was too far away and too young to go, I went with a friend, took many many pics and got her some t-shirts and other stuff and it really made me so happy to see the look on her face when I gave them all to her...


Referral winner is #3 Kathy (selected by DH)

kathy said...
I would hafta say the best thing I ever won was my husbands heart and boy he is a keeper...lol does house work and now is dabbling in stamping.....What a prize to win. I will send my friend cheryl over Pin It

5 comments on "Winner of Blog Candy!!!"

Deb Lenox Leesburg, Virginia on 3:58 PM CDT said...

WOW that is too cool... Im so excited about winning...

I dont know your e-mail address but mine is Heydeb@yahoo.com

Deb Lenox
149 Dunlap Dr
CharlesTown, WV 25414

dawnmercedes on 5:38 PM CDT said...

Yeah Kathy!

Thanks to the generous hostess too!!

Kristine on 1:06 PM CDT said...

YEAH!! Congratulations Girls!! :) That looked like some really awesome blog candy!! OK...so ya, the contest is over, but I thought I've give my input...I once won a chocolate fire engine at a Fireman's Banquet with my husband. Small thing, but? And in January, I won someone's blog candy, but never recieved it. :( And then I won someone else's candy a couple weeks ago and am still waiting...crossing fingers that it comes through!! I'd be really disappointed if it doesn't. But, they are so fun to post etc. Hey Donna...I noticed you don't have an email link on your blog...if you'd like the code to add it, email me!~ :)

dawnmercedes on 5:56 PM CDT said...

I just actually READ the first paragraph...about meeting the new lead singer for INXS last year...to tell all the details (how you win, where you went, what you ate, what was said) and pix!

Donna Baker on 8:04 AM CDT said...

Thanks for the info, Deb!
Kristine - I'll email you - thanks!
I'll post about JD soon, Dawn!

Post a Comment