Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Post-it cover & semi-matching card



A male co-worker (the one I made the teacher of the year shadowbox card for) needed a birthday card for his wife. He said whimsical and that's usually a challenge for me. I decided to try Cambria's tri-fold card with Unfrogettable & her post-it cover!! to make my version of the set. Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Whisper White cardstock. Petals & Paisleys DS paper, Doodle That, Unfroggetable sets, Petals & Polka Dots, used stickles on dragonfly wings. The coolest thing was using Pure Color Pencils to color in the flowers inside the 'window' directly on the paper & it showed up! love it! I've only tried it on colored c/s before. Other details I'm sure everyone can figure out - if not, just ask & I'll reply. This was fun - I hope he & his wife like it!
Pin It

1 comments on "Post-it cover & semi-matching card"

Kristine on 12:12 PM CDT said...

She's sure to LOVE them both!! You did excellent on the "whimsy" I think...they are awesome!! Don'tcha just love that trifold?!

Post a Comment