Sunday, September 13, 2009

Autumn Beauty – Give Thanks


give thanks frame

Were you able to check out the great Autumn Beauty blog hop by Gina K. Designs team & centerstage spotlight team on Friday?  This beautiful set, illustrated by the incredibly talented Theresa Momber was the highlight of the evening.  Check out her post, and you will be directed to all everyone participating so you don’t miss out on any wonderful projects.  She is even giving away a free stamp set and you can enter until midnight PST. 

This is a card I shared at the release party a few weeks ago that I haven’t shared on my blog yet.  I used her corner vine image and stamped it in all four corners, I was happy with how beautifully it fit on the 4.25” square card.  I used Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate Kiss & Ivory pure luxury cardstock.  I finished off the card with some sponging and striped ribbon from the StampTV Signs of Autumn kit and a small sunflower embellishment. Tomorrow evening we’ll be participating in an Elegant Verses blog hop. 

Pin It

8 comments on "Autumn Beauty – Give Thanks"

jacque4u2c on 12:18 PM CDT said...

This is just beautiful -so full of elegance!

NinaB on 3:15 PM CDT said...

I love your simple, yet elegant card, Donna. I can't wait to see your creations for tomorrow's hop.

Christi Flores on 3:41 PM CDT said...

This is simply gorgeous Donna!

redwasher1 on 5:19 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous Donna, I like how you did this.

Jessie/knightrone on 8:01 PM CDT said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Theresa Momber on 9:27 PM CDT said...

Donna, I loved this at the release party! So beautiful!

Jennie on 9:53 AM CDT said...

This is so pretty Donna! Love the framing you did and the sponging.

Carolina on 3:04 AM CDT said...

Thud!!! Donna this is stunning.

Post a Comment