Saturday, September 5, 2009

Taylored Expressions Release Day & Birthday Bash!!


good witch bad witch mojo102

I’m so excited for today!! It’s release day for all 4 new stamp sets at Taylored Expressions as well as the BIRTHDAY BASH on the Stamp a Sweet Impression blog!!

Today I have a project to show you using the 3rd Halloween set being released called Punchy Potions, illustrated by Nancy McKinney! The 4 large ‘punchy’ images are specially designed to coordinate with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Large Oval dies. There are also 4 small circle punchy images to coordinate you can punch with a 3/4" circle punch. I made a card using the Halloween Key Ingredients and this week’s Mojo Monday sketch 102, which was a stretch for me with all the elements but I like how it turned out. See the jelly bean filled potion bottle? Those are soda pop Jelly Bellies, which coordinated so nicely with the colors in the designer paper by Basic Grey! It’s Orange Crush, Grape Crush, 7up, Cream Soda, Root Beer and Dr Pepper! YUM! The potion bottles are so fun, and are part of the bundle Taylor is offering this month! I love that she comes up with these fun bundles full of savings for you!! Included in the bundle is some sticker paper you can stamp directly & color on, die cut & peel the backing off to fit perfectly on the potion bottle! EASY!

good witch bad witch close up

Here is a close up of the sparkle I achieved using my Copic atyou spica glitter pens I got in the TE store! She has set A and B and they are a great sale price and now I have a ton of colors!! I can’t help but use these pens on nearly every card I make! If you’d like to try them but can’t commit to the whole set of pens, I would suggest you get a clear pen to start with so you can see how much sparkle it adds to your project. You may or may not notice, but my ‘witch’ has a cute outfit on, in which she has a ‘belt’ and bling belt buckle! I drew on the belt with my pitch black glitter pen and added a square rhinestone for her belt buckle. I think it adds an element of complete fashion sense! I also put the same rhinestones on the acrylic button that comes in the Halloween key ingredients.

PunchyPotionsBundle

Here are the details for the Punchy Potions Bundle, look at the savings and what fun stuff you get!!
Don’t forget once you do your SHOPPING in the TE Store, you MUST go to the Stamp a Sweet Impression blog for ALL DAY CHALLENGES so you can win some great prizes from Taylor! I will have a challenge up at 10:00 a.m. CST, I hope you will come out & play with me!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend with your family & make some time to stamp! I’ll be back later with my Taylored Expressions Birthday Bash Challenge!!!

Be sure to check out all the fabulous designs by the Baker's Dozen!

Taylor (where you can see full color photos of all the offerings, Charmaine Ikach, Dawn Easton, Denise Marzec, Jackie Pedro, Jodi Collins, Karen Giron, Karen Motz, Laura Frederickson, Lori Schmidlin, Sankari Wegman and Sharon Harnist (guest designer this month)

In addition to all this, The Baker's Dozen alumni are back to share projects using our three original release stamp sets:

Stephanie Hargis, Monika Davis, Jen del Muro, Jami Sibley

And the following talented women have been asked by Taylor to join us as special party guests! They're posting projects using The Places You'll Go:

Bonnie Sharp, Cambria Turnbow, Carolina Buchting, Debbie Olson, Jenn Balcer, Joy Kennedy,Lori Craig, Sherrie Siemens

Have fun enjoying all the eye candy, get your shopping list together & put on your party hat!!

Pin It

13 comments on "Taylored Expressions Release Day & Birthday Bash!!"

Jodi Collins on 10:21 AM CDT said...

Pure gorgeousness my sweet friend! LOVE the sparkle that the clear glitter pen gives her skirt! AWESOME set!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:38 AM CDT said...

This is so adorable Donna!

Taylor on 10:39 AM CDT said...

Super cuteness, Donna! I love your sketch card...you pulled the design together so well with each of the different elements!!

Monika/Buzsy on 10:52 AM CDT said...

Fun treat bottle! Love the matching card... and the blings. TFS!

Karen Giron on 11:00 AM CDT said...

OH Donna! I love that you've accessorized her dress!!! You are so clever - that is adorable!

Karen Motz on 11:17 AM CDT said...

I LOVE the blingy belt you added to the witch...SO sparkly and pretty! She must be a Good Witch to have such a wonderful accessory.

TannyP on 11:26 AM CDT said...

This set makes me think of Wicked! Great creations, Donna!

Jami on 1:01 PM CDT said...

Awesome showcasing of this set and the bottles!

Denise Marzec on 4:11 PM CDT said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFULLY done!! ....and soda-flavored jelly beans??...oh my, I NEED to find me some of those!!

Jackie Pedro on 9:41 PM CDT said...

Yummy soda flavored Jellies??? This is darling Donna! Love those witch legs!!

Sharon Harnist on 11:02 PM CDT said...

What a cute, sassy, sparkly witch's dress, Donna -- love your packaging and card!

Debbie Olson on 11:35 PM CDT said...

Wow--fabulous job, Donna--love the added bling and your packaging!

Laura (scrapnextras) on 8:22 PM CDT said...

This is fabulous Donna! Love the sparkle!

Post a Comment