Saturday, September 5, 2009

TE Birthday Bash Challenge hosted by me!!


TEBBDB

Here is a snippet of a card I made for my challenge at the Stamp a Sweet Impression blog to celebrate the Birthday Bash!!  I hope you will stop by to play – you have 5 days to complete any or ALL 13 of the challenges (and you are able to combine a few challenges if you don’t have time to make 13 cards) and you don’t even have to use TE stamps!  The prizes are FABULOUS!  You have to check it out!  TEBBDonna

I’ll be back later this weekend with my full card to show you as well as a few others I’ve made for the challenges.  Since I’ve been busy stamping for 2 releases the past 3 weeks, I need to take a little break & I have lots of homework to do!  If you click on the snippet of my card or the TEBBDB challenge icon, it will take you directly to my challenge there!   Have fun stamping & enjoy your long weekend!!! 

Pin It

2 comments on "TE Birthday Bash Challenge hosted by me!!"

Teresa Kline on 4:55 PM CDT said...

he looks so cute, makes me what to giggle....adorable and your work is fabo!

enjoy *~*

NinaB on 6:30 PM CDT said...

This is so stinkin' cute, Donna :-). I just posted my card for your challenge on the SASI blog. I'm determined to win something so I can get some TE goodies.

Post a Comment