Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mojo Monday – Just for You


mojo121

Here is my Mojo Monday {MOJO121} card this week – I’m so glad I got to play!  I am also happy that I got some Verve stamps to use for it!!  I just couldn’t pass up the great end of year sale they had – I got my sets 30-40% off that I have been eyeing for MONTHS.  I used Bountiful Backgrounds and Just For You on my card.  The cardstock is Innocent Pink & Wine with Everything, Pure Luxury by Gina K. Designs and pattern paper is Eva by Basic Grey – perfect matches to the new GK cardstock colors!  I added some petal pink liquid pearls around my scallop sentiment and the new wine gold-lined organdy ribbon in the Romance collection (which I am in love with!)

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Pin It

7 comments on "Mojo Monday – Just for You"

Kay D on 2:38 PM CST said...

This is absolutely beautiful- love the colors. I also love that you did the Verve leaves in pinks too!

Dina on 4:24 PM CST said...

Very pretty Donna! Love the color combo and the sentiment layer, those pearls rock!

Alex on 9:40 PM CST said...

This is stunning Donna, love the colors and the pearls look fabulous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cindy on 11:09 PM CST said...

Donna - what a beautiful card. Pink - I love pink, and the pearls are a wonderful touch...

Rose Ann on 2:05 PM CST said...

So beautiful, Donna!! I love the colors and images here!!

Emily Leiphart on 6:49 PM CST said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! What a great combination of sentiment and papers!

Renee on 5:52 PM CST said...

Very pretty challenge card!!

Post a Comment