Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TE Sneak Peek: Sprinkled With Love


mojo120

Here we are again for Day 2 sneak peek, another sweet Whimsical Wishes set Sprinkled with Love, illustrated by Nancy for Taylored Expressions!    Read Nancy’s story about how the stamp set evolved.  Working with this set has made me crave donuts and we finally got a  few on Saturday when we were out running errands but they weren’t my favorite FAMOUS Round Rock Donuts (those are for special times since it’s about a 45 minute drive north to get those!)

For my first card, I used Mojo Monday sketch {MOJO120} with the fun ice cream cone and Basic Grey Sugar Rush paper (perfect, huh?)   I used Taylor’s Tiny Twinkle crystals as sprinkles and the cherry on top and accented the ice cream & cone with Copic Spica atyou glitter pens, which are on sale right now!!

cocoa

On my next card, I used the cocoa mug with whipped cream and sprinkles and Basic Grey Bittersweet paper.  See the cute little mug with whipped cream and sprinkles I made?  I’ve been wanting to play around with polymer clay for years now and finally decided to just do it during my break from college.  It can be very addicting –and totally FUN! 

swirl button

I even made a cute pink & white swirl button, here is a close up of that.  Fun, huh?? 

Now go check out the fabulous creations the design team have to share with us:

Alex Maldonado Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Laurie Schmidlin
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman 
Nancy McKinney (illustrator)
Taylor Van Bruggen

3 stamp sets, Valentine’s key ingredients and Valentine’s accessory add-on will be available for purchase tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.!   I will be posting my release day projects on the SASI blog, so be sure to check it out there, along with a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT *wink*!

Pin It

17 comments on "TE Sneak Peek: Sprinkled With Love"

Taylor on 10:22 AM CST said...

So fun, Donna! I love your cute little coffee cup charm! Adorable!

Karen Motz on 10:22 AM CST said...

Gorgeous colours Donna and I love the paper pieced mug and that sweet button!

Jodi Collins on 10:30 AM CST said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE these Donna!!! Gorgeous layouts and I LOVE your coloring!!! LOVE your charm too!!

Karen Giron on 10:41 AM CST said...

That little cup is so cute! I love these cards - so fun and whimsical and your handmade button is super!!

Melissa Sauls on 10:45 AM CST said...

Donna you are sooo talented!!!! Love that ice cream card with all that sewing and the ribbon treatment looks amazing. And look at you with the matching clay button and mug!! They totally look PERFECT!!! Beautiful Donna!

Jackie Pedro on 10:49 AM CST said...

These are so cute!!! Love the fun papers on the first and the second is just yummy!! Great job, Donna!

Jamie Pyles on 11:16 AM CST said...

Love your cards!! The sprinkled cream coffee is my favorite!! And another polymer clay addict!!!:):) I love it:):) Your charm is ROCKIN, and I LOVE your button:):)

Genevieve on 11:28 AM CST said...

Beautiful cards & great talent!

Christina Fischer on 12:20 PM CST said...

Oh, I love these sweet images! Your papers and colors are just perfect! :)

Alex Maldonado on 4:06 PM CST said...

SOO pretty Donna! Your cards are so delicate and elegant - I'm like a bull iin a china shop so this is just dreamy to me!! Beautiful !!

Ida on 4:57 PM CST said...

Great cards! That little Coffe Mug charm is "the bomb!" Super fun.

Teresa Kline on 5:15 PM CST said...

this is so very sweet, I adore the ribbon...have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*

Lori on 5:19 PM CST said...

Nice cards, Donna. I really like the second card and your little polymer mug!

Danni on 7:08 PM CST said...

What wonderful creations..I agree with everyone, that little cup is just adorable!

TannyP on 11:51 AM CST said...

Wow - does the talent never end?! Amazing work, Donna! Sorry it's been a while since I've been over and boy have I missed out! So much eye candy to inspect =)

Denise Marzec on 8:02 PM CST said...

Awwww, these are so cute! Love that ribbon on the ice cream card!

Christi Flores on 11:07 AM CST said...

OMG that coffee stamp is awesome!!! I love that charm too! Awesome!!!

Post a Comment