Saturday, January 16, 2010

You Lift Me Up!


cuppie balloon

I’ve been hearing from a lot of stampers this is their favorite Cuppie set so far and that makes me smile!  Why you ask?  Because the concept for Cuppie Love Scenes was mine and John’s!  I just adore this image of the cuppies taking a romantic hot air balloon ride!  I kept my card super simple to keep the focus on the cuppies and just used prism cardstock (med. suede brown, frosted and intense teal) a Basic Grey urban prairie button.  I added some star dust stickles accents to the clouds and hot air balloon.  For a close-up look, click on the photo! 

I want to say a special thank you to all those who’ve lifted me up over this past week; whether you realized I needed it or not it helped!  My temporary assignment where I’ve been working the past 6 weeks was ending yesterday and there was an A/P position available in the dept so I applied for it.  They did not extend me a formal offer, but extended my contract with the temp. agency for 2-3 more months!  That is great!!  I also won some Verve stamps and found out at the release last night!  I’m so excited! 

Pin It

8 comments on "You Lift Me Up!"

Kim Dellow on 2:43 PM CST said...

Gorgeous, love the image and the wonderful blues. Kim

Dina on 3:51 PM CST said...

Oh Donna this is so cute! Your coloring perfect and I love the simple layout, it really does keep the focus on the cuppie couple. I got some of these images last night from my friend and I cant wait to play with them!

Jodi Collins on 6:05 PM CST said...

LOVE this Donna! The layout is AWESOME for these cuppie and I LOVE the button accent too!!! I ADORE this set!!!

Rose Ann on 6:52 PM CST said...

So sweet, and I love the colors and little puffy clouds! What a great idea for the Cuppies!

I'm happy to here they extended your contract...and woo hoo for your Verve win!!

Vanessa on 8:21 AM CST said...

What an adorable card. You and John came up with a great idea! Glad your contract got extended.

Anonymous said...

Donna this is such an adorable card. These little cuppies are the cutest I've seen. I love this one! Is this part of their date night after they have their spaghetti dinner? :-) Have a great week and congrats with winning Verve stamps.

Monika/Buzsy on 7:41 PM CST said...

What a great card Donna! I do love those cute cuppies in the hot air balloon. :o) Great colors! TFS!

Kristine on 10:16 PM CST said...

Ok, as SOON as I read that, I started singing this in my head, LOL! VERY CUTE CUTE card--love the image, the sparkly clouds and your colors are awesome!! *Ü*

Post a Comment