Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TE Sneak Peek: Love Everywhere Card & Treat


card & treat
Isn’t Love Everywhere?  It should be!  That’s the name of one of the new Whimsical Wishes stamp set for Taylored Expressions, illustrated by Nancy (she has a project to share with us today too!) that will be released this Thursday, January 7th! 
For our projects today, Taylor challenged us to share a simple treat package and matching card.  The treat box is one I saw Danielle Lounds share on her blog back in February that I bookmarked for future use!  I love this box because all it uses is a square piece of pattern paper {My Mind’s Eye Be Loved} – mine is 6” piece from the Valentine Key ingredients but Danielle used a larger piece for her boxes.  You don’t even have to use adhesive on the box!  My card was CASED from this card of Laurie Schmidlin’s that I fell in love with last month!  I just adored the white on white layer on card base but I chose to use Choice Buttercream cardstock on my card.  See the small rhinestone heart in the center of the peach satin ribbon?  That is part of the Valentine accessory add-on {included will be velvet heart trim, heart trinket pins, heart rhinestones and handmade clay button}. 
treat close up
Here is a close up of the box I made with a ribbon handle.  I put a chipboard heart colored with pattern paper and stardust stickles on the front.


treat closeup2
Here is a close up of the other box I made with a colored wire handle. 

Be sure to check out all the sweet creations the Baker’s Dozen have to share with you today:

Alex Maldonado
Charmaine Ikach
Dawn Easton
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Laurie Schmidlin
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen 
Be sure to join us again same time tomorrow for another sweet sneak peek!  Pin It

15 comments on "TE Sneak Peek: Love Everywhere Card & Treat"

Jodi Collins on 10:11 AM CST said...

Oh! How ADORABLE Donna! LOVE the set you have created and the treat baskets are DARLING! FAB FAB FAB!

Taylor on 10:13 AM CST said...

Love your cute and simple treat box, Donna! So sweet! I can tell I'm gonna need some chocolate after this blog hop...good thing I still have some of that peppermint bark left! :)

Karen Giron on 11:43 AM CST said...

Oh Donna! Your little box treats are just delightful! And the heart embossing folder is PERFECT for this set! Love your card - it's scrumptious!

Sankari W. on 1:28 PM CST said...

Soooo sweet Donna!! I LOVE those treat holders seriously awesome!!! And I totally concur with Taylor that I think I need some chocolate after this blog hop but I am still trying to hold on to my NEw Year's Resolutions (let's see how long that lasts!! hah!) I love the way you did the card - sweet beautiful and that little heart on the ribbon is beautiful!!!
Sending you big hugs!!!
Sankari :)

Karen Motz on 3:44 PM CST said...

Yum...look at all the goodies you can fit in those cute boxes!!! I love your card...the bit of sponging adds such a nice touch and the embossed heart background it so perfect!

jan metcalf on 4:40 PM CST said...

Cute ideas!

Melissa Sauls on 8:23 PM CST said...

Uhhh, how did I completely miss your post today?! Duh!! LOVE your little treat box AND card!! That treat box is ingenious and I love that it's made with the DP. Just adore how you incorporated the notebook punch...I always neglect it! The rhinestone on the ribbon is just the icing on the cake!

Casmiles on 10:48 PM CST said...

Donna - what fun projects - I love the colors, and have printed out the template for the boxes. It's great that she included sizing options...makes it nice and easy which means I can make more...

Dawn Easton on 6:49 AM CST said...

Oh Donna, your little treat boxes are so cute! I can see Chloe and I creating many of these for her class! TFS!

Monika/Buzsy on 7:20 AM CST said...

What a great set Donna. Love the cute little baskets... great neutral colors! TFS!

Cheryl on 7:51 AM CST said...

Great set Donna...lovely card and boxes, what fun!

Jamie Pyles on 8:53 AM CST said...

Gorgeous set! I love the soft color scheme!!! Your layout is simply fabulous!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:17 AM CST said...

So, so cute, Donna! LOVE your card with the embossing and your treat boxes are just darling!

Jackie Pedro on 10:48 AM CST said...

Adorable set, Donna! LOVE the treat baskets!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment