Monday, January 4, 2010

Butterfly Birthday & TE news!


butterfly jan4

Here is a card I made using this week’s Taylored Expressions Sketch challenge (TESC96).  I used last month’s charitable giving set, Discover Your Wings.  There are a lot of butterfly sets out there, and I honestly have to say it is one of my favorites, if only just for this one swirly butterfly!  

For my card I used the November key ingredients, pattern paper by Basic Grey, Indian Summer which is a gorgeous collection of rich fall colors, which is right up my alley!  I made this card to send to one of our cousins who is crazy about butterflies, I’m sure she will love it! 

Now onto the exciting TE News!  There is so much to mention! 

  • We have 2 new Baker’s Dozen design team members joining us, two of my favorite people: Melissa Sauls who is my friend IRL, a fantastic stamper and sweet gal and Alex Maldonado, who I chose to win my TE Birthday Bash paper-piecing challenge a few months ago who has such a great eye for sweet designs and is just an all around sweetheart I’ve been privileged to get to know recently.  Welcome ladies! 
  • Taylored Expressions store has a re-vamped look!  It is just too sweet – including important links to some favorite places like the SASI blog, the TE Gallery
  • Subscribe to the newsletter and follow TE on Facebook! 
  • As a registered member of TE, you can track your order history
  • Blog badge to show your love for TE is available on Taylor’s blog!
  • New Guest Designer opportunity!  It will be so fun to have our TE fans share their love of stamping with us on a two-month rotating basis and our first guest designer is Jeanie Witmer!  

    I’ll be back at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow with day one sneak peek of this month’s SWEEET TE release!

  • Pin It

    2 comments on "Butterfly Birthday & TE news!"

    Cheryl on 8:30 AM CST said...

    It's beautiful Donna....love those papers, and your image is perfect!

    TannyP on 11:53 AM CST said...

    Oh I am SOOOO CASEing this card =) Stunning!!!

    Post a Comment