Thursday, January 14, 2010

TE January Key Ingredients Subscription – Nook & Pantry!


Jan KI 2

This month we are showcasing our Taylored Expressions Monthly Key Ingredients Subscription challenge early (usually we show on the 20th but since most of the design team is heading to CHA next week, we are doing it early!) Plus, we have a few exciting things to share!   Our key ingredients are Basic Grey Nook & Pantry, coordinating Prism cardstock, Choice Buttercream cardstock, buttons & handmade crochet flowers made by Jodi’s mom!  Aren’t they sweet??

Jan KI

Taylor challenged us gals this month to make our creations ‘food’ themed because of the Nook & Pantry paper, it is just scrumptious!  So of course I had to use the new Cuppie Love Scenes set with the cuppies sharing a plate of spaghetti ‘Lade & the Tramp’ style!  My card is a CASE of this fabulous card made by BDDT member Alex Maldonado I fell in love with! 

Jan KI recipe

Here is the inside of my recipe book, which I made using a Binder Box and downloadable recipe cards.  It’s nice to get organized, I am always finding recipes I like and just start stacking them in a cabinet, and it takes forever to find what I want!  Now I can put them in here!  With the downloads you don’t pay shipping and you save the file so you can print your own!  2 print on one sheet of cardstock.

* Brand New Key Ingredients Website where you will see a whole bunch of goodness, including creations made with past & present key ingredients!  

* Limited Time Subscription Special. Purchase (or renew) a 6 month subscription on or before January 17th and receive a FREE Key Ingredients kit upon the completion of your 6 month subscription. This kit (a $23.95 value including shipping) will be an exclusive kit that will never be available in the TE Store!

Be sure to check out all the wonderful creations the Baker’s Dozen have cooked up for you today!

Charmaine Ikach
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Melissa Sauls
Jeanie Witmer (our Guest Designer)
Taylor VanBruggen (be sure to read her whole post, it’s always chock-full of important details!)

and these fantastic stampers have been invited to share their creations with us too!
Candace Mitchell
Kathie Bailey
Laura Leonard
Lisa Hjulberg
Lynn Mercurio
Randi Barrett
Sunghee Chon

I hope you have a sweet day!! Pin It

9 comments on "TE January Key Ingredients Subscription – Nook & Pantry!"

Laura on 10:18 AM CST said...

I love what you made for this month's challenge Donna. That card is fantastic and your recipe book looks good enough to eat. GREAT JOB!!!

Anonymous said...

I love what you made. I love Taylor's Cuppie Love Scene. Stop by my blog tomorrow and you can see my recipe box! HAHA. You rock GF.

Jodi Collins on 7:37 PM CST said...

My word girlie! How AWESOME these are!!! LOVE both and I must say...LOVE your coloring on the card!!!

Dawn Easton on 8:58 PM CST said...

Fantastic colouring, Donna! Totally awesome project!

Melissa Sauls on 10:26 PM CST said...

Ooooh, I loved Alex's layout too and you rocked it here as well!!! The coloring is perfect and your recipe box is the cutest! We should get together and work on a recipe box together. :)

Kristine on 5:53 AM CST said...

Cute Card Donna, and I love the recipe book too! :) I soo need something for my 6x6 recipe swaps and I found just the thing at TE!! :) YAY, and I just signed up for my 6-mo. subscription too. What ever took me so long?! LOL. Fun hop so far! Hope you have a super weekend *Ü*

Karen Giron on 4:49 PM CST said...

Donna, these are SUPER!!! I love the layouts of your cards and all those lovely Cuppies!! Super fun idea!

Rose Ann on 6:55 PM CST said...

Your card is totally adorable, and I love your recipe book!! Wonderful creations, Donna!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 12:53 PM CST said...

Just ADORABLE, Donna! I LOVE that card and the recipe box is perfect! I need to make myself one! :)

Post a Comment