Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gina K. Preview Day 1: Botanicals


botanicals

Welcome to the first day of previews for Gina K. Designs!  Just like every month, all you Gina K. fans will NOT be disappointed with the selections of offerings, 9 sets including a new StampTV kit!!

I am sharing a very bright sample I made using Botanicals, a beautiful floral set with a vertical background stamp and several sentiments illustrated by Gina K.  This stamp set will include a free card kit too! I adore the script background, which I used for all the squares on my card; it is one of my favorite Scriptures in the Bible 1 Corinthians 13 which I have tattooed on my left ankle {Faith Hope Love}.  I used Pure luxury white, Passionate Pink, Black Onyx and a new color Sweet Mango aren’t they gorgeous together?  I stamped over the background stamp with the flowers in the set using Raspberry and Butterscotch Vivid inks.  I also used the leafy branch cuttlebug embossing folder on the sweet mango layer. 

For more samples with the stamp sets being previewed tonight, check out these Designer's Links:

I hope you make plans to attend our Release party this Thursday night, May 27th from 7-10 central time which will be held at StampTV.  There will be contest questions, challenges, samples from several designers and lots of chatter all leading up to 10pm central, when all the new products and stamp sets previewed this week on our blogs become available online through GinaK Designs store! Pin It

17 comments on "Gina K. Preview Day 1: Botanicals"

Cat Tidwell on 10:14 PM CDT said...

LOVE this Donna! Those colors are gorgeous together!

Lee on 10:18 PM CDT said...

What a beautiful design and fabulous colors!!!

Valerie on 10:28 PM CDT said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the blocking and colors!

joy on 11:09 PM CDT said...

Love how you have quartered your card and the used the black bow for the perfect accent!

emilymomto3boys on 11:18 PM CDT said...

that is really cute, Donna - looks kind of like the paper Nina made!

Betty Neville on 11:42 PM CDT said...

Love how you showcased the images on the four panels! Great color combo too!

Payne Holler Cards on 7:19 AM CDT said...

so beautiful! lovin this set too because of the script especially - how awesome you have it tatooed!
what a woman (-:
hugs
Linda

Sharri on 7:34 AM CDT said...

Donna, This is beautiful! I love the design and the colors!

Carla S. on 7:39 AM CDT said...

Beautiful card, Donna! I love the layout and wonderful color combo!

Theresa Momber on 7:59 AM CDT said...

Oooh, love the four panels! Gorgeous!

Shirley said...

Beautiful botanicals!

sfread171@hotmail.com

Alex on 10:33 AM CDT said...

Beautiful card Donna, I love the four panels and the colors you chose are gorgeous, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Joan Ervin on 12:05 PM CDT said...

This is sooo pretty, Donna...love your awesome design with the four panels and how you stamped them with the silhouettes...such gorgeous work, gf!!!

colleen on 12:29 PM CDT said...

Wow! Donna - I love everything about this card! GREAT color combo and the layout is to-die-for! Wonderful!

Melanie on 1:33 PM CDT said...

fun colors, love the pink silhouette! :)

Lori on 4:17 PM CDT said...

This is a spectacular color combination! Love the look you've come up with.

AMIT on 9:35 AM CDT said...

I like the design very much.

Text Advertising

Post a Comment