Saturday, May 15, 2010

TE May Key Ingredient Subscription


MayKIcard2
I bet all you TE key ingredient subscribers will be excited when you get this May kit in your hot little hands!!  I bet you will LOVE it like we do!  For all you who are NOT subscribers, remember these kits are EXCLUSIVE to subscribers (meaning you can’t buy them in the store even if you adore it) there are other perks to being a subscriber too but I’ll get to that in a bit. 

First of all, Taylor is challenging subscribers (click to see the challenge) and part of the Baker’s Dozen to make a card using ONLY the elements in the kit and NO STAMPING – oh my word, that’s hard at times but because this kit is so cute and you get rub ons, chipboard, ribbon and of course all the cardstock and pattern paper, you will not be hard pressed to make cute cards & projects without stamping!  On my first card, I covered the owl chipboard with the Pebbles Treehouse paper in the kit and put a few rub ons on the card (sweet butterfly) and the ‘darling’ rub on was placed on a piece of choice snow cardstock, cut out and popped up for dimension!  My favorite part is the green ribbon on the girl owl’s ear! 
MAYKIcard
Card #2 adds a little stamping to it along with the other elements and I reached for my new Garden Party Critters set with the snail and snail mail sentiment.  I thought it went nicely with the row of flower rub ons and {hi} rub on!  This card was quick to make and I think is pretty cute too! 
 MAYKI3D
3D Project #1 is a newly covered pencil cup on the right!  I had some ancient SU! papers on it, so I figured it was time to freshen it up a bit and these papers were PERFECT for the new look!  I bought this pencil cup years ago at Target for a few bucks, it is such a great practical accent on my craft desk!  3D Project #2 on the left is a dollar store frame find!  I just slipped in the pattern paper but to 4x6 size after it was decorated with a few rub ons.  I also put a rub on on the base of the stand – how cute is that?!  Did you know you can use rub ons on a lot of different surfaces?  Glass, wood, paper and more!!
Remember those subscriber benefits I mentioned at the beginning of my post?  Well you can read all about them here.

Here is a link to the May Key Ingredients gallery so you can see all the projects the design team have uploaded.

Be sure to go around and give some love to the team who has poured their amazing creativity into sharing projects with us today:

Charmaine Ikach
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Melissa Sauls
Taylor Van Bruggen Pin It

7 comments on "TE May Key Ingredient Subscription"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 11:01 AM CDT said...

These are adorable, Donna! I LOVE how you decorated the frame. . .what a happy desk accessory! :) That patterned owl is just darling!

Brandi on 1:25 PM CDT said...

These are fabulous! :)

Karen Giron on 2:12 PM CDT said...

Sooo adorable Donna! I love your decorated pencil cup - what a fab idea!!

Lori on 2:33 PM CDT said...

Love your samples, Donna! The way you used the frame is a great idea, I'll have to remember that one. Hope your having a sunny day!

Danni on 4:03 PM CDT said...

What awesome creations!!

Jodi Collins on 8:52 PM CDT said...

These are all AWESOME Donna! LOVE all the layouts! The decorated pencil holder is fab too!!

Vanessa on 6:03 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna! I love everything you made for this post. The colors are so much fun! Hope all is well.

Post a Comment