Friday, May 7, 2010

TE Release Day: Father’s Day A La Carte and more Cuppie in the kitchen!


dad

It’s release day at Taylored Expressions!  Today the Baker’s Dozen and I are sharing creations made with 2 new stamps in our Apple Doodle Ink line; Father’s Day A La Carte images!!  The one I am sharing is a fun way to display a man’s tools – in the form of the word Dad – how cool is this?!? It’s called Dad Tools and there is also Real Classic with a cool classic car!  They each come with an image and 2 sentiments for just  I used the Garden Party Project Pantry kit for my card, in addition to some screw brads (how PERFECT are these for this image?) and hemp twine (the manly ribbon).  The image was colored with prismacolor pencils blended with odorless mineral spirits.

cuppie

Next up is Cuppie in the Kitchen again!  I just love these images!  This one has cuppie wearing a stylish apron (paper-pieced with the In the Kitchen Project Pantry kit (you can see this post of Taylor’s with complete details and a picture!).  I also added some lime green stickles to cuppie that also comes in the kit.  I had a lot of fun making this card and stitching with some red thread (sometimes white gets a little boring to me).  I even tried my hand at stitching in a circle (not too bad but I messed up a little of the right – oh well!)

All the products are available for purchase now; remember the specials (project pantry and coordinating stamp set bundles are available at a discount for just 3 days).  Also don’t forget when you go shopping, you can see all the NEW products that are FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN all in one place. 

Here are links to all the inspiration the design team have to share with us today, be sure to check it all out and leave some love for us all (especially our guest designer, Sandra)!

Alex Maldonado
Carolina Buchting
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen

also joining us today are:
Sandra MacLean – our guest designer for May and June!
Jami Sibley

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! 

I will have a special post/news after my finals next week (I have tests on Mon, Tues and Weds evening); please bear with me while I take about a week’s break from posting to crash – HA!  I can hardly believe I made it through the semester working full-time, going to school 4 nights a week, studying and keeping up with my design team work for almost 4 months!   Thank you to EVERYONE for your support, prayers and for continuing to visit my blog when I haven’t had much time to leave y’all some love *smile*

Pin It

11 comments on "TE Release Day: Father’s Day A La Carte and more Cuppie in the kitchen!"

Karen Motz on 11:06 AM CDT said...

Donna, I love the layout of your DAD card and the stitching on Cuppie is adorable!!!

Sankari W. on 11:13 AM CDT said...

I am lovin' the colors on your DAD card - and the Cuppie card is delicious - love the way you used the papers!! Beautiful creations Donna!!!
Big hugs,
S.:)

Lori on 3:08 PM CDT said...

Love the dad card! The brads are the perfect touch! You cuppie card is cute too. Good Luck with your finals!!!!! I know it will be a relief when you are done. Take a break...

The Spotted Chick on 8:48 PM CDT said...

OMG Donna!! LOVE the KRAFT paper with cuppie!! GOR_JUSS!!!

Jana Weaver on 10:41 PM CDT said...

Really cute cards Donna...LOVE the colors on your dad card, but the cuppie on kraft is perfect!!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:56 PM CDT said...

Super cute cards!! You sound like you need and deserve a break girl!!!

Jodi Collins on 10:57 PM CDT said...

These are awsome Donna! FAB layouts on both and I LOVE all the patterns on your Cuppie card!

Jami on 1:45 AM CDT said...

Your Dad card is a great masculine card, but I really love your Kraft Cuppie!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:11 AM CDT said...

Donna these are adorable! What a great manly card and that Cuppie is just too cute!

Carolina on 2:53 AM CDT said...

Okay, all I gotta say is that for someone who has a million and one things going on, you sure know how to bring on the creativity when you need to! Love, love, love your projects for this release.

Hope you're kicking butt on the tests and hope your taking care of yourself first and foremost!

Hugs & Love!!!

Rose Ann on 7:26 AM CDT said...

Congratulations for taking on such a huge load, Donna!! I don't know how you did it, girl!! :D

I love your Father's Day and Cuppie in the Kitchen cards!! Darling images, and perfect papers!! So cute!!

Post a Comment