Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sketch & Free For All Butterflies


SC280 and F4A11

I have a pretty butterfly card to share with you today using 2 SCS challenges; he sketch from this week {SC280} and Free For All from last week {F4A11: Just Gellin’} using the current Gina K. StampTV kit Spring Mix!

I adore the Basic Grey Origins paper, they are a beautiful complement to Creme de Menthe and Black Onyx cardstock by Gina K, in addition to some other colors but those are the ones I chose to go with these pattern papers which I LOVE!  I added black gel pen faux stitches to the layers, this is definitely not a sketch I would pull out of my head, but it is a great one, nonetheless! 

I hope you have a beautiful day; stay tuned, I have that special post coming next, promise!  We need to go get a few errands done and then I can devote some time to sharing a few things with you, my loyal readers!

Pin It

5 comments on "Sketch & Free For All Butterflies"

Lori on 12:38 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous, Donna! I do like how those papers and CS go together. Can't wait to hear what's new and coming up. :-)

lil-paper-pixie on 2:03 PM CDT said...

Stunning card Donna, I just love your cards, only recently found your blog, and so glad I do, fantastic inspiration, TFS

Carolina on 3:03 PM CDT said...

Stunning card Donna!!! Love all the green and the ribbon is the perfect touch! Hugs & Love!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:33 PM CDT said...

Very pretty, Donna. I love it!!

Lisa Somerville on 2:03 PM CDT said...

Beautifu Donna! Wonderful use of the BG papers!

Post a Comment