Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TE: Blast from the Past Blog Hop



Today is the day for Taylored Expressions customer blog hop!  We have over 50 participants - how fun!!  I can't wait to hop around to look at all the great cards/projects using one of the many sets released in 2008 and 2009 by TE! 

For my card, I chose to use one of the first sets in the Stamp a Sweet Impression line, illustrated by the cuppie  (Cakespy) creator herself, Jessie Oleson!  The set is Sweet Celebration and indeed it is; I just adore cuppie blowing out the candles on her cake and we are celebrating TE stamps too!  Here is a link to the gallery featuring creations makde with this set. 

I used the fun (optional) sketch that was designed by the lovely Sankari Wegman, especially for the hop and pulled out the fun papers by My Mind's Eye (So Sophie Savvy collection) from the In the Kitchen Project Pantry collection, I just love it!! 

Another sweet thing about this hop today is that one random participants in the hop (Baker's Dozen design team memebers excluded) will be selected to win a stamp set of their choice from Taylored Expressions!

Here is a list of all those playing today; I hope you will take some time to show some love along the way and take a gander at all the sweet eye candy! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

18 comments on "TE: Blast from the Past Blog Hop"

Taylor on 10:41 AM CDT said...

Too cute, Donna! I love the glittery frosting on your cake!

Thanks for joining in the Blast from the Past blog hop!

Jessica Diedrich on 10:44 AM CDT said...

SO sweet, Donn! LOVE those Dp's too. I hope you are doing well, my friend! Miss seeing you around on FB, etc. You look busy! Good luck on the house, etc. WOW! Just catching up on your blog-EXCITING!

Jackie Pedro on 11:41 AM CDT said...

This is so cute, Donna!!!

Jodi Collins on 1:03 PM CDT said...

SUPER sweet Donna! I love this set and your soft coloring is SO pretty! FAB papers too!!

Danni on 2:54 PM CDT said...

What a sweet card!! So very cute!

Karen Motz on 4:03 PM CDT said...

This card takes the cake because it's sooooo adorable!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy on 5:24 PM CDT said...

Fabulous cuppie card Donna! I love the coloring and the background paper looks pretty! :o) I miss being on the team!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! The glitter is a great touch!

Unknown on 9:15 PM CDT said...

This is just so fun and darling, Donna! Fabulous coloring as always!!

Alex Maldonado on 9:43 PM CDT said...

Donna I just LOOOVE this cutie!! I love your rounded corners too! So pretty my friend! :)

Rosie on 10:29 PM CDT said...

What a beautiful card...just so pretty!

Dawn Easton on 10:37 PM CDT said...

Donna, this is adorable! I love the shading you did! Wow! Amazing job girl! I miss you too!

Bonnie Lynn on 11:09 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna!! This is way too cute.

Carolina on 12:56 AM CDT said...

You my friend Take the Cake cause this is just darlin' as can be!!! So glad you were able to join the hop!

Karen Giron on 11:51 AM CDT said...

This is darling!! I love that big birthday cake!!

Alex on 12:56 PM CDT said...

Super cute card Donna, love the glittery frosting! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Joan Ervin on 12:26 AM CDT said...

What a darling cuppie card, Donna....love your coloring,too, and the great papers you used!!!!

Lori on 9:39 AM CDT said...

Awww, so cute!

Post a Comment