Sunday, May 23, 2010

FS172: Life is short…


FS172 matchbook treat

So Cuppie says, “eat dessert first”  and I do too!  I made this cute little matchbox treat for today’s SCS Featured Stamper challenge {FS172} using the new set Cuppie in the Kitchen by Taylored Expressions.  Here is the matchbook treat I cased by Nikki.  I used fun Green at Heart papers by Basic Grey, saddlestitch neutral ribbon and a fun open button as an embellishment.  This was also made for Friday’s Free For All challenge {F4A13} to use buttons & bows in a new unique way so I did!!

fs172 inside

Here’s the inside of the matchbook treat; I put a Ghirardelli square inside, covered with the pattern paper and punched a sentiment from the set onto it.  The chocolate is super yummy, dark with a caramel filling…hmmmm. 

Thanks for stopping by - hpe you enjoyed!  I will be back later tonight (10 pm CDT) for day 1 previews of Gina K. Designs May release!!

Pin It

3 comments on "FS172: Life is short…"

Alex on 10:33 AM CDT said...

Super yummy card Donna, and I so believe in dessert first, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Joan Ervin on 12:06 PM CDT said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!! I just love that adorable little cuppie and the gorgeous colors you used!!!!

Lori on 4:00 PM CDT said...

Donna, this is a really nice matchbook treat holder. Love the colors, dp, and that cuppie image is the best! Yummo!

Post a Comment