Friday, June 4, 2010

TE Release Day: Udderly Sweet


hogs & kisses
It’s release day at TE!  I bet you are excited everything is available for purchase now in the store!  Today I am sharing the farmer Cuppie set called Udderly Sweet!  I used Wednesday’s SCS sketch challenge 283 for my layout – it’s a fun one to show off farmer cuppie, his pig friends and his colorful barn!  I just adore all the fun elements in the Udderly Sweet Project Pantry kit which coordinates wonderfully with the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety patterned paper!  I had a little fun piecing the cuppie & pigs in front of the barn (there is a different cuppie attached to that image).  It was super easy, all I did was ink up JUST the barn and grass area and then filled in the rest of the lines that were missing and colored it with copics.  Then on a separate piece of choice snow white cardstock I stamped the cuppie with pigs, colored them in and cut them out.  I popped them up in the scene like they are on top of the hill by coloring in ‘land’ in front of the barn.  I also used a cloud template for some soft pillowy clouds. 
Here’s a close up (kind of blurry, sorry) hog close upof the pigs, I cut off their curly tails and put some curled wire in its place for a fun look!    I made the key punch tag smaller with just a portion of the sentiment to cover up where I goofed with the barn-HA!  I hope you’ve enjoyed all the sneak peeks and have lots of inspiration to get the creative juices flowing with the new stuff you buy in the TE Store.  Check out the WHAT’S NEW category so you can see it all in one place for quick & easy shopping!  Don’t forget to check out the awesome galleries where you can see inspiration all in one place!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by! 

Don’t forget to be inspired by the designer’s creations today though! 
Alex Maldonado
Carolina Buchting
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen
Sandra MacLean – our guest designer!
Nancy McKinney
Jami Sibley Pin It

9 comments on "TE Release Day: Udderly Sweet"

Jami on 11:18 AM CDT said...

Love the deep dark tones on this and really love those popped up pigs!!!

Jodi Collins on 12:17 PM CDT said...

OK...this is SO adorable Donna! LOOOOOOVE how you popped up the pigs! FAB scene!

Karen Motz on 12:49 PM CDT said...

CUTE!!!! What a fun combination of the two images!!

Alex Maldonado on 2:34 PM CDT said...

eeek!! look at those piggies Donna!! Unbelievably cute!! SOOO love them! they make me smile big time! :)

Jessie/knightrone on 4:01 PM CDT said...

Totally cute Donna!!

Sandra MacLean on 7:15 AM CDT said...

Donna, this is so cute!! I love the time you took to create a 3D card like this! Soooo worth the effort!

Karen Giron on 11:32 AM CDT said...

What a fun idea! I love the little pigs!

Unknown on 11:07 PM CDT said...

Hey Girl! My you've been busy! Great job with all the new releases.

Carolina on 3:49 AM CDT said...

Adorable scene girlie...love the pattern paper and your take on sketch is just over the top perfect!!!

Post a Comment