Sunday, June 6, 2010

FS174: You’re so Tweet


FS174 so tweet
Here’s a card that took me way too long to make for today’s Featured Stamper Challenge {FS174} using the new TE giving tree charity set Pet’s Place!  I chose this card of Nikki’s to case; changing my pattern paper, cardstock colors, stamp set and embellishment.  I used papers/ribbon from the Udderly Sweet Project Pantry kit.  I made my paper flower embellishment using packing paper cut with the Spellbinder’s Blossom die, sponged with some yellow ink and placed my sentiment inside with a small Basic Grey granola button in the center. 

I’ll be back later with a special Botanicals Gina K. hop at 10 p.m. this evening – hope you can back by!  Pin It

9 comments on "FS174: You’re so Tweet"

Danni on 1:01 PM CDT said...

What an adorable card!

Lori on 6:25 PM CDT said...

Well, it turned out gorgeous! Sometimes it just takes so long to get a card just the way you want it. Love your handmade flower!

Melissa on 6:47 PM CDT said...

Love this card--what cute polka dot paper! Thanks for sharing!

Traveling Mama on 10:17 PM CDT said...

Thanks so much for your sweet note! I haven't been good about getting "out" these last couple months. Life in the States has been insane! I'm looking SO forward to getting back to "normal" life overseas! Big hugs!

Carolina on 3:47 AM CDT said...

Cute, cute, cute ~ I think my favorite card with this set to date, love it!!!

Bev Gerard on 12:30 PM CDT said...

What a "tweet, tweet" card! Truly a smile-maker!

~Bev

Jackie Pedro on 4:05 PM CDT said...

Love it, Donna! So cute!

The Spotted Chick on 6:36 PM CDT said...

Oh Donna, I LOVE this card!! What a cute little birdie and that blue sponging all around him is the perfect background. Just adorable!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:34 PM CDT said...

This is just cute!! Love it!!

Post a Comment