Monday, July 5, 2010

I {heart} books…


books

Howdy!  I can’t remember how long I’ve had this MFT stamp set illustrated by Stephanie Fizer, I {heart} books, but it’s the first time I inked it up – what a shame!  It was so fun to play with too!

I had to play along in the Crazy 4 Challenges blog challenge this week since my girl Jessie is the hostess and MFT is sponsoring it for a free stamp set to a random winner!  Her challenge is to use 2 or more ribbons on your card and I used Mercy’s sketch from last week too, since I needed a little help in that department!  I hate when I sit down to stamp and draw a blank on what layout to come up with so then I hunt one down to use and this was a perfect one for this set!!  I used October Afternoon Fly a Kite papers along with some of my favorite ribbon from the Taylored Expressions store.  I couldn’t help but sponge on this card with Tim Holtz distress inks and put a few few stitches either!

Be sure to check out Taylor’s blog for her announcement of our guest designer for the next 2 releases! 

Pin It

2 comments on "I {heart} books…"

Jessie/knightrone on 10:05 AM CDT said...

Totally fun!! I love it!!

Rose Ann on 10:56 AM CDT said...

She is too cute, and I love the great dimension!! Your stitching looks awesome, and your ribbon choices are great as well!!

Post a Comment