Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sweet {Mercy} Bug


sweet mercy bug

Hello there!!  I have a ‘sweet’ {Mercy Kerin sketch 82} volkswagon bug card to share with you today!!  I always intend to use Mercy’s Tuesday sketch, but time eludes me as I don’t usually do much stamping during the week so I made this Friday night but yesterday we were out/busy *ALL day* and I never got the chance to upload it!  Better late than never, though right?  I totally loved her sketch too – which I thought was perfect to showcase this cute vw bug in the new Feelin’ Groovy set by Taylored Expression!  I also had t use the new July key ingredient subscription which is only available to subscribers!  A fun collection of pattern papers, coordinating cardstock and embellishments that are delivered right to your door each month (3 and 6 month subscriptions are your option).  The brown flower & yellow button are from my stash, not the kit. 

Fireplace_rock____img_1*Yesterday we had a fun day Geocaching with some dear friends, went to a granite place since we are in the process of picking out our countertops for the house, then took them to see the progress on the house (they were rocking the fireplace and it’s exciting to see!!) then went to lunch at Cabo Bob’s (yum) and came back to the house to have some watermelon.  Good times! 

Hope you have a relaxing day and great week – thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

5 comments on "Sweet {Mercy} Bug"

Betty Benton on 11:28 AM CDT said...

Groovy card!! And take a look at that fireplace -- totally rocking! I enjoy seeing "snippets" of your house construction!

Lori on 1:00 PM CDT said...

Your card is adorable, love the bug! I love the fireplace, can't wait to see it completed! Your day sounds like it was so fun yesterday, good for you!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:38 PM CDT said...

So cute!! I love it!!

Libby Hickson on 11:45 PM CDT said...

Your card is adorable Donna. And wow you're going to have a gorgeous fireplace!! (which I'm sure you'll use all the time in Texas... heehee!!)

Rose Ann on 7:56 PM CDT said...

Your card is just darling, and I love that image!! The progress on your house is sounding more exciting all the time!! :D

Post a Comment