Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SC295: Well Read who’s that girl?


SC295

Did you see the MFT VIP who’s that girl ‘Well Read"’? I actually fell in love with it last week and lifted my 2-month long spending freeze until we move (just temporarily) so I could buy it!  It’s not even released to the general public yet, that’s what’s so cool about it too!  I got a big ‘ol package of goodies today so I had to play!  It had the set, a mini uppercase Wendy alphabet, mini brads, 5 different pretty ribbons, a basics white Basic Grey paper pad and the cool border Die-Namics that is not even released yet that I used for my border on the sketch!!

I used today’s SCS sketch 295, which was just PERFECT for me to showcase this set.  If you know me – you know I LOVE to read, that is why I fell in love with it!  I adore the sentiment in the set that says, ‘the best days are spent curled up with a good book’ which I agree with!  I wish I could tell you what fabulous papers I used on this card for my fun paper-piecing, but I don’t remember what they are, sorry!   I used Gina K. buttons as an embellishment though.  I finished the sentiment on the inside of the card which says THE END.  HA! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

***In case you’re wondering about where we stand on closing and moving in, no close date yet.  We are waiting on getting last minute stuff done.  I’m getting impatient.  We got our awesome appliances delivered yesterday!  Take a look at them on my husband’s blog – just scroll down for multiple posts from him, you can even take a look at our gorgeous granite countertops!!  I can’t wait to cook in there!!

***I’m MORE excited about the fact that my oldest sister, her husband and my niece and nephew are coming to visit in November!  Woo hoo!  It’s been a long time coming, I must get busy with my planning – ha!!

Pin It

4 comments on "SC295: Well Read who’s that girl?"

Lori on 10:22 AM CDT said...

Super cute card, Donna! I saw your kitchen yesterday, and I'll say it again, I LOVE your counter tops. How exciting to have your family in November, to see your new home!

Kay D on 10:51 AM CDT said...

Adorable card- LOVE that paper piecing!

Rose Ann on 4:29 PM CDT said...

I just LOVE this, Donna!! Your piecing looks fabulous, and oh how I wish I could be doing what WTG is doing!!

Jessie/knightrone on 2:31 PM CDT said...

LOVE this!!! So pretty!!

Post a Comment