Sunday, August 29, 2010

FS186: Monochromatic Green Blooms & Butterfly


FS186 green

Here is a card I whipped up today using today’s Featured Stamper challenge on SCS {FS186}.  I have to admit, I am having a difficult time getting motivated to stamp these days since the majority of my stuff is packed up while we wait for a close/move date!  But, life goes on and I have to make time for my craft!  I chose this card by Bobbiesgirl to case.  I realized afterward, the butterfly on my card is lost on the pattern paper I used on the card!  OH well *sigh*

I used Garden Party Blooms and Garden Party Critters by Taylored Expressions for my card and Vivid ink Lime, sorry I can’t remember the name of the pattern paper I used, it’s from my stash and not labeled *shame on me*. I used vintage crochet trim over the green polka dot ribbon.  I put some Clear Taylor’s Tiny Twinkles on the blooms and butterfly, applying them easily and quickly with Embellie Jellie – I LOVE that stuff!!

We found a great dining room set on Craigslist and bought it yesterday and took it out to the sheddining table for storing.  It is a rich dark wood and we love the carved out details on it, it’s nice & comfortable too.  Easily fits 6 chairs when the leaf is not in it. The people we bought it from said they have fit 10 chairs around it before!  I can’t wait to move!!

I hope you have a great day /week!!

Pin It

2 comments on "FS186: Monochromatic Green Blooms & Butterfly"

Cedar Creek on 2:20 PM CDT said...

That is a nice table!

Lori on 5:14 PM CDT said...

Beautiful monochrom card, Donna! Love, love your dining set! John only gave a sneak peek.

Post a Comment