Friday, August 6, 2010

TE Release Day!


paisley & circle bg

All the new products are available in the TE Store – here is a quick link to what is Fresh Out of the Oven so you see all the goodness in one place!!  The sample I’m sharing today uses the new Tweet Hearts set, but I wanted to show you that it’s just not about birds *wink* – I went old school with stamping by making my own pattern paper using some of the fun circle & paisley images in the set.  As stampers, we have at our fingertips great choices of awesome pattern papers but sometimes I want to make my own paper.  I even chose to leave off a sentiment so the images, colors and embellishments can take center stage on my card.

corduroy flower & button

Here is a close up of the fun black corduroy flowers which happen to be on sale (8 for $2.95) with a big red button from my stash as the center. 

Be sure to check out all the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the gals sharing creations today:

Alex Maldonado
Carolina Buchting
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen
Stacey Shafer – our guest designer
and our fabulous illustrator Nancy is joining us today! 

Hope you have a fabulous day & weekend!

Pin It

12 comments on "TE Release Day!"

Melissa Sauls on 10:26 AM CDT said...

Oh this is just fabulous Donna! I love the patterned paper you created with the stamps! Totally reminds me of how I fell in love with stamping in the first place

Stacey Schafer on 10:39 AM CDT said...

your sneak peeks have been delicious, Donna! and I love this darling release card:)

Lynn Mercurio on 11:48 AM CDT said...

Donna, I love your self-made patterned paper...such a wonderful card all the way around from the paper to the fun embellishments. Lovely.

DG on 1:37 PM CDT said...

Donna this is just fabulous!!! I love how you created your own DP - I love that look. Also great thought in leaving of the sentiment that flower is definitely center stage and I love how that looks.

PS thanks for the blog visit your comments were so sweet!

Jami on 1:42 PM CDT said...

Whata fun way to showcase some of the patterns in this set. I tried something simlar with emboss resist, but it just didn't turn out cute like your did! And sometimes it's nice to have notecards with no sentiment. This would be a great OSW project!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 3:01 PM CDT said...

What fabulous patterned paper, Donna!

Karen Motz on 5:54 PM CDT said...

Oooh, I love the background paper you created. So colourful and cheery!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:02 PM CDT said...

So pretty Donna!!

Karen Giron on 10:48 PM CDT said...

I love the background you created and the accent with the corduroy flower! Very cute!

Carolina on 7:02 PM CDT said...

What a darlin' card Donna! Love how you made your own DSP...glad you went old school - hee, hee!!! That flower is the perfect touch! Hugs & Love!

Denise Marzec on 6:47 AM CDT said...

Gorgeous CAS design, Donna! Love the courdory!

Jodi Collins on 10:18 AM CDT said...

This is SO fab Donna! LOVE the paper you created with all these amazing stamps!! The black flower is TOTALLY fab too!!

Post a Comment