Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Holidays!


tsg81

Can you believe Christmas is just 5 weeks away?  Yikes – this year has literally flown by!  When I saw this week’s There She Goes challenge was a sketch {TSG81} by Holly, I just had to play!  I got my new stamps Snowy Days out because I just couldn’t stand it sitting on my desk for one more day without being inked up!  I just adore this little puppy and I’m a sucker for cute snowmen too so it was a win-win for me!  Since I am very into stamping & coloring on kraft cardstock, that’s what I did here and wanted to make it somewhat of a monochromatic card with a twist!  I got out my Imaginisce Cottage Christmas papers out, along with some black for POP and colored in my image with colored pencils.  This card was such FUN to make and I can’t wait to send it out (or sell it, we’ll see what happens *wink*). 

Thanks for stopping by today!!  I’ll have another post in the morning for the TE customer blog hop – hope to ‘see’ ya then!

Pin It

1 comments on "Happy Holidays!"

Becky on 12:45 AM CST said...

Donna this is adorable! Wonderful image and beautiful design paper.

Post a Comment