Thursday, November 18, 2010

TE Blog Hop: Thankful for You


Hi there and welcome to this month’s TE customer blog hop!  Our theme this month {since Thanksgiving is fast approaching} is Autumn or Thankfulness. 
This month I am thankful for family.  Two weeks ago my oldest sister and her family came to visit us and we had such a wonderful time!  I miss them so much and am so blessed to have them in my lives.  My niece and nephew are so adorable – and I am thinking of sending this to my niece some day, I bet it will put a big smile on her face and she will say in such a high-pitched voice, "oh how cute" - I can just hear her now!  Here is a picture of them showing off their pretty Fall wreaths they made us - they BOTH love to do crafts (they are surely related to me, huh?) in fact we had craft night on Sat night where I showed them how to make hand turkeys - that was fun!  I will share those pictures soon (perhaps on Turkey Day next week, that would be fitting!)
te hop nov

I wanted to use one of my favorite TE sets, Beary Special/Accessories and paired 2 of the bears (head & arms of one and legs/feet of another and took the pumpkin from the Celebrate Life set for the bear’s pumpkin body – I just adore how this turned out!!  The papers and buttons I used are Basic Grey Pyrus – perfect for an Autumn card, and the ribbon is my all-time favorite brown w/cream dot!  I used the beautiful & talented Sankari's sketch for my card, I just adore her & her style! she creates magic with her creations all the time!


We'll be drawing one random winner to receive a FREE Taylored Expressions stamp set of their choice from all the participants in the blog hop below and we'll also be choosing another creation to be featured in an upcoming TE newsletter.  So, if you're not participating this time, you can next month, when we hop again so take out your TE stamps (or buy some now so you can play next month!)  Pin It

23 comments on "TE Blog Hop: Thankful for You"

Arielle H Gordon on 10:24 AM CST said...

Just adorable Donna!!! Love the bear!

Jami on 11:02 AM CST said...

Oh my goodness - the bear in the pumpkin suit is TOO CUTE and oh so clever!

Regina Mangum on 1:47 PM CST said...

Donna, this is so clever and SOOOOO CUTE! I just love this and your family is so adorable. XOXO

Unknown on 2:52 PM CST said...

This is so cute and clever, Donna! Love the sweet bear in his pumpkin suit!

Bonnie Lynn on 3:09 PM CST said...

Oh my gosh! What a fantastic way to use that bear! I've never thought of that before. Your nieces are too cute.

Terri Trotter Earley on 3:12 PM CST said...

What an adorable bear!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Karen Motz on 3:46 PM CST said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!! CUTE-A-ROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! What a fun idea to combine the pumpkin and the teddy!!!!!!

TannyP on 4:31 PM CST said...

That turned out beautifully, Donna. I bet your niece will be delighted to receive such a gorgeous, sweet card!

Jessie/knightrone on 4:37 PM CST said...

Super cute Donna.

Dana White on 5:33 PM CST said...

Donna this is so cute -love the pumpkin belly!!

Joan Ervin on 5:47 PM CST said...

Hey Donna..it's been a while since I last visited your wonderful blog...your card today is sooo pretty...such gorgeous coloring on that adorable image and what an awesome bow!!!!

Melody on 6:11 PM CST said...

Such a cute idea and your coloring looks beautiful!

Cyd on 9:11 PM CST said...

Adorable! Beautiful coloring and design. Well done!

Stacey Schafer on 9:20 PM CST said...

super cute!

Ashley Newell on 10:58 PM CST said...

Very cute! I love the bear and the coloring! ADORABLE!

Peggy on 11:12 PM CST said...

Absolutely Adorable! Love the bear!

Purrfect Paper Creations on 11:28 PM CST said...

This is just so adorable--I just love the bear dressed up as a pumpkin!

Chris L.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:47 AM CST said...

Look at that adorable pumpkin bear! So, so cute, Donna! And look at your niece and nephew! On YOUR new fireplace! :) I can't wait to see the rest of the pics from their visit!

Monika/Buzsy on 7:47 AM CST said...

Super cute card Donna. Love that cute bear with the pumpkin! Your niece and nephew are so cute! :o)

Taylor on 9:46 AM CST said...

OMGosh Donna!! Aren't you the clever one! I love your combo of the pumpkin with the bear parts! Too too cute!

Jodi Collins on 11:51 AM CST said...

NO way! That is SOOOOOOOOO stinkin' cute Donna!!!

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo pretty! I love those colors and that bear is just precious!

Rose Ann on 8:43 PM CST said...

Awe...they are such cuties, Donna...and your card is adorable too!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!! Hugs!!

Post a Comment