Monday, November 1, 2010

TE Sneak Peek: What’s Cookin’?


MondayNov1st
Welcome to the first day of sneak peeks for the Taylored Expressions release!  We have ‘cooked’ up some special sets for your holiday/year round gift giving!


love
Our first set is an adorable  kitchen theme illustrated by the talented Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line of stamps called What's Cookin'
There will be 2 sets of Taylored Dies to coordinate with several images i the set – the ones I used on my card are for the cute tea kettle & oven mitt!  I chose to keep my kettle uncolored and stamped LOVE on it from a sentiment in the set.  The pattern papers I used on my card are by Doodlebug from their new Bon Appétit collection!  I paired them with some Prism papers: island mist blue, sunflowers medium and blush red medium. I used Labels 16 die for my focal image, border punch is open scallop and Caribbean satin ribbon.  I wanted the look of stitches but was too lazy to use my machine, so I whipped out my Borderlicious stamps – isn’t it cute? I also sponged the edges of the pattern paper with Cool Caribbean ink.
Here is a picture of the set of dies I used for my card - so cute & fun to coordinate with the set! 

Check out what the ladies have also whipped up for our sneak peeks to share with us today:
Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Jami Sibley
Nancy McKinney
Thanks for stopping by – see ya tomorrow for day 2! Pin It

17 comments on "TE Sneak Peek: What’s Cookin’?"

Taylor on 10:12 AM CDT said...

How fun, Donna! It's great how you fit the "love" inside the teapot! Such a cute paper pieced oven mitt too!

Jami on 10:58 AM CDT said...

The mitt holding the kettle is so cute and I love using the kttle for the sentiment!

Melody on 12:20 PM CDT said...

Darling! What a cute set!

Danni on 1:30 PM CDT said...

Oh this is so cute!!

Carolina on 1:35 PM CDT said...

What an adorable card Donna!!! Love how you used the dies and MUST have that dp...too cute! Hope you have a great week! Hugs & Love!!!

Regina Mangum on 1:56 PM CDT said...

SO cute, Donna! I love the fun colors and how you used the border stamp. XOXO

Rose on 2:27 PM CDT said...

I love your tea kettle and mitten, so cute and great choice of colors. Beautiful work.

Sankari W. on 5:02 PM CDT said...

Awwww - this is SO cute!!! I adore the way you did the mit on the teapot!!! SOOO sweet and love the way you used the awesome DP!!!
hugs,
Sankari

Danielle L. on 11:31 PM CDT said...

Oh Donna! this card is so colorful and yummy! fabulous!

Natalie on 1:09 AM CDT said...

CUTE card!! Can't wait to see what's cookin' the rest of the week!!

Laura.K on 3:54 AM CDT said...

Such a beautiful and colorfull card. Lovely.

Jennie on 7:29 AM CDT said...

This is so cute Donna!! Love the colors and design. The dp is perfect :o)

Melissa Sauls on 2:20 PM CDT said...

Positively adorable card Donna!

Lori on 3:35 PM CDT said...

How fun! Can't wait to see more, Donna!

Jodi Collins on 5:41 PM CDT said...

This is just DELIGHTFUL Donna! The papers are SO fun and I LOVE the layout!!

Karen Motz on 11:20 AM CDT said...

What a perfect card for the cook who's "at home" in the kitchen!!

Jessie/knightrone on 4:06 PM CDT said...

So super cute Donna!!

Post a Comment