Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving & TE Blowout and pictures of our home finally!


thanksgiving turkeys

Today I am thankful for family & my beautiful new home.  Here are a few quick 6x6 scrapbook pages I made this morning with some pictures from when my niece & nephew visited a few weeks ago.  We had craft night one night, it was so fun – I had the kids make hand turkeys and you can tell they were proud of their work (especially Joey, who loved using his glue – he’s even still holding it in his picture!)  I used the TE set Gobble, Gobble in the Stamp a Sweet Impression line of stamps. 

Black Friday through Cyber Monday Taylored Expressions has some fantastic deals for you! Visit our Black Friday Blowout Department to see them all in one place. Here is just a sampling of what you'll see when you get there:
Stamp Sets - Purchase any 5 full sized Stamp Sets and GET ONE FREE!
Taylored Expressions T-shirts (3 styles to choose from) at 25% off!
Twinkles Special - Buy 2 Multi Colored Twinkles and get a Free Package of Crystal Twinkles.
Stickers and Tags - Purchase either the Sweet Season or Waiting for Santa sticker sheet and receive a set of 10 coordinating die cut tags free.
Key Ingredients Subscription - TE is lowering the monthly subscription fee for a 3 Month KI Subscription from $25.95 per month to $23.95 per month just for this 4 day sale. Normally you would need to subscribe for 6 months to get that monthly rate. This is a great time to give Key Ingredients a try!
A la Carte Stamps - Purchase any 3 Animals in Love A la Carte stamps and GET ONE FREE!
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!! Click over to the Black Friday Blowout Department now through Tuesday at 12:01am CST to take advantage of these incredible deals. Some quantities are limited, so for best selection shop early!

So here are some long awaited pictures of the inside of our home which we moved into Sept 25.  As any homeowner knows, it’s always a work in progress and since I took these pictures, things have even changed since!  I will update once I decorate for Christmas too, which will be soon!

IMG_1574

Kitchen stove (convection, LOVE it!) new coffeemaker, over range microwave.

IMG_1576

Right of the sink (ADORE my open shelves) – crystal, stemware, blendtec, kitchenaid mixer and new toaster.

 

IMG_1577

Left of the sink – tea stuff, everyday glasses from IKEA, my favorite new pressure cooker and vegetables

 

IMG_1578

Our fabulous new stainless steel side by side fridge with ice/water dispenser!  I got those cute ceramic pumpkins at GardenRidge – my only decoration on the island. IMG_1580

Our dining table we found on Craigslist – mission style which we love.  It’s in great condition 8 chairs.

 

 

IMG_1581

Our comfy couch we got from DMIL, which she’s had since John was a baby.  It is a sleeper sofa.  Shelby’s hanging out spot complete with her food/water bowl so she doesn’t have to wear her shoes!IMG_1584

Open shelves, to the left of fireplace we have DVD’s and on the right we have books.  A few decorative items on the hearth.  Since taking the picture, I brought in some firewood for the other side.

 

 

IMG_1586Hall bath – pretty much minimally decorated in all bathroom spaces!

IMG_1588

Master bedroom – simple! We have been w/out a headboard for years and recently got a king bedroom set but we still need to get a mattress set.  Can’t wait to show you that soon!  

IMG_1592

Here is my favorite picture – my little Elsie sitting on the bed!  I love these pillows I got at Gardenridge! 

I hope you like the pictures!  I’d love to know what you think!  Holiday pictures soon!!  Can’t wait!

Hope you have a Blessed Thanksgiving & thank you for your friendship and visiting my blog!!

Pin It

2 comments on "Happy Thanksgiving & TE Blowout and pictures of our home finally!"

Lori on 9:22 AM CST said...

Wow, love the pics! The kids look so happy. Your kitchen rocks,everything looks great. I'm with you on the open shelves, love them. You may have to dust more items but your shelves by the fireplace look beautiful. Hope you have a great weekend!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:41 AM CST said...

LOVE the pics, Donna! You must be so happy in your new home! :) Wish I lived closer. . .I'd be over for coffee in a minute! :)

Post a Comment