Wednesday, November 3, 2010

TE Sneak Peek: Enjoy!


WednesdayNov3rd

Welcome to ay 3 of TE sneak peeks!  Remember all 3 stamp sets and 5 Taylored Dies will be available for purchase at 10 a.m. tomorrow!!

Today we are happy to bring you Enjoy! illustrated by Nancy for the Whimsical Wishes line which is also a concept by Jami Sibley!  It is a fun collection of stamps/sentiments to go along with gift cards for all those hard to buy people on your birthday & Christmas lists!  Personally, I love getting and giving gift cards because it takes a lot of guesswork out of what to buy someone but is still a GiftCardFrameDiethoughtful gift!  We also have a gift card frame Taylored Die to go along with this set to make your gift card giving easier!

We love watching movies; either at home, a friend’s house or the movie theater so I have a movie night gift to share with you!  I found this cute popcorn bucket and individual small buckets at the dollar store and put in some vitamin waters, popcorn popcorn treatseasonings, movie theater candy, a movie (one of my favorite ones!) and a microwave popcorn package which I used the stamps on!  Did you know all TE stamps are deeply etched rubber, die cut mounted on EZ mount and ready to stamp with the moment you get them with an acrylic block?  They also come on a full-color hole punched binder panel so you can organize them in a binder box!  Easy to store!
enjoy popcorn The popcorn packaging was very easy & quick to make!  First I stamped the gift card frame on Choice Snow White cardstock and cut it out using the new gift card frame die using my cuttlebug machine and stamped a few coordinating sentiments to go with my popcorn bucket and movie reel image!  It’s super fun!  I also ran the red cardstock through my cuttlebug with the spots & dots embossing folder to mimic the polka dots on the frame.  I adhered it onto a small strip of black cardstock.  This would make a fun gift for any movie buff, don’t you think? 

enjoy tin Another option you have with this set is to get a movie gift card (or give cash) and place it inside a small hinged tin like I did here. I just placed the die cut image directly on the tin with sticky tape, tied some ric rac around it and now I have a ready made movie gift to give!

Be sure to check out all the sweet creations the Baker’s Dozen have to share with us today:

Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Jami Sibley
Nancy McKinney

Thanks for stopping by today; be sure to stop back tomorrow for release day goodies!!

Pin It

11 comments on "TE Sneak Peek: Enjoy!"

Taylor on 10:12 AM CDT said...

Super cute gift, Donna! It makes me want to curl up on the couch with popcorn and a movie! YUM!

Jami on 10:37 AM CDT said...

Love both of your movie gifts and packaging ideas! Those are both gifts I like to give too! I especially like the way you cut out and popped up the image on the small tin!

Julia Aston on 10:46 AM CDT said...

what fun images and great gift ideas Donna!

Rose on 10:48 AM CDT said...

So cute, great for putting movie gift cards inside. Love the popcorn.

Karen Motz on 11:18 AM CDT said...

What an awesome gift idea!!! LOVE all the red...perfect for movies!!!

Jodi Collins on 12:37 PM CDT said...

SO fun Donna! What an awesome gift!!

Natalie on 3:33 PM CDT said...

Love it!! These ideas are fabulous, which am I going to start with!! Love the movie gift pack with the popcorn container! FUN! You just can't go wrong with this one!

Lori on 3:37 PM CDT said...

Great gift package!!! Cute tag!

Kathy Martin on 8:23 PM CDT said...

Super gift idea! :)

Regina Mangum on 8:45 PM CDT said...

Yum, yum yummy! I LOVE popcorn and movies and this is just the thing for moi. SO CUTE! XOXO

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 3:28 PM CDT said...

Oh my gosh, I would LOVE to get a gift like this!

Post a Comment