Saturday, March 3, 2007

Featured Stamper #2



Trying to catch up from the past few week's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS FS02

notimetostamp card Designer Dots . I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new DS Double-Sided Paper Petals & Paisleys (page 9 in the Spring Mini from SU! I ADORE that on one side they split up the colors so you can make faux ribbons like I used on this card using the Polka Dots & Petals set in the mini too. I used Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and Tempting Turquoise pulled from the little strip. I also used Pretty in Pink Craft ink so the Paisley BG showed up better...I LOVE craft ink especially in the lighter colors in Soft Subtles line. This was fun! I was never really much of a CASE (Copy & Share Everything) but this Sunday Challenge on SCS has been really cool for me to step out of my box!
Pin It

0 comments on "Featured Stamper #2"

Post a Comment