Sunday, March 25, 2007

Jammybella's Ready for Bed!!



Hi my name is Donna and I'm an addictabella!! I'm a Bella Virgin no longer - I jumped on the Bellabandwagon - all the other addictabellas were makin' me want some Bellas so bad when I saw your awesome creations! So here is my first card with Jammybella - I had to get her first because I LOVE wearin' my jammies too!! It's the first thing I do when I get home from a long day at work - take off the stuffy confining over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder (or BRA) and all the business casual clothes I have to wear (o.k. it's not that bad) but I always look forward to getting my jammies on!!! Especially during the winter, I have a one-piece soft purple jammy that is so delish that I got at Cabela's 2005 Christmas that DH affectionately started calling me his Purple Grape when I wear it. It keep me SO warm & comfy. I also LOVE to wear slippers! I have several awesome slippers that my sister Deana & DH Frankie buy me for Christmas every year along with some jammies & I always look forward to it. One year she bought me the cutest baby blue pair with 2 little girls on the front that says best friends & they hae bling! They're so comfy! o.k. so on to the Bella. I used SU! retired DS paper I don't remember the name but I LOVE the pinks & yellows together & thought it would be PERFECT for my jammybella. I watercolored with WWC & aquapainter, blender pen. On the pink base I stamped one of the little flowers from the Petals & Polkadots set and put Stardust Stickles on the centers as well as her fluffy slippers & daisies on her jammies.
Pin It

5 comments on "Jammybella's Ready for Bed!!"

Allison Rankin on 9:02 AM CDT said...

Super cute (love the stickles!)...welcome to the club!

Nicole on 12:38 PM CDT said...

completely adorable!

Kristine on 8:22 PM CDT said...

SOOOO CUTE!! I also just LOVE those adorable Bella's, and still don't own any yet! But I told myself I have to wait til next month to order ANYTHING, cause I have prior committments. So, I'll admire yours! :0) GREAT card...and I love her with pink.

Kristine on 8:31 PM CDT said...

BTW...thanks on your comment about my Elmo cake! Tell your friend CONGRATS for me and that I'm so impressed that she won 3 ribbons last week, WOWZERS!! She should definately set one up...it's sooo easy to do! Would LOVE to see photos of them. I live in small town America and we don't have any contests to enter (for cake decorating) OH, actually they just entered a cake decorating entry for our County Fair in July, hmmm...maybe I'll try that! :0) I would LOVE to take more classes and learn wedding cakes. Does your friend do wedding cakes?

Denise Bryant (imchatty) on 8:21 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna! Thanks for your comments on my blog and the RAK. I meant to email you directly and let you know I got it but I forgot and your comment reminded me that I owed you a THANK YOU! So glad to see that we are both in love with the Bellas. Again, thanks for making my day with your RAK. I loved it! Denise

Post a Comment