Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hello Friend Doodles



I got to stamp for hours quietly for the past few Saturdays while everyone slept, except for my dog & cats...they usually hang out in the stamp room with me. But it's quiet, I have the morning light, nice breeze with the window open & it's peaceful. That is where my new blog banner title comes from. I find Serenity in Stamping. I usually don't like the radio, t.v. or anyone talking while I'm trying to concentrate. Well, sometimes it's o.k. but I've noticed that my creativity has stepped up a few notches as well as my accomplishments since we've been at this house and I've had more quiet peaceful time. It's been wonderful...I made 10 cards & mailed a few RAK's & customer thank yous and I made a cute picture frame for my cousin I'll upload tomorrow. Here's one of the cards made with the Doodle This & Polka Dots & Petals sets on Cool Caribbean.
Pin It

0 comments on "Hello Friend Doodles"

Post a Comment