Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Princess Chloe



This picture of me & my cousin Chloe was taken the week before Christmas when we celebrate the birth of Jesus (complete with birthday cake) with out of town family. We hadn't been able to see her in a few years (she is 4 now) and it was so cute watching her dance around with her ballerina dress with her mom & sing. She is such a smart girl who has been through a lot in the past few years; but acted as if hardly any time has passed not seeing us. When I first saw her she said she remembered me when I asked her (you know some kids just nod their heads yes when you ask questions like that, huh?) Well, by the end of the weekend I knew she would definitely remember me; after all I played patty-cake with her, we drew pictures for one another, we talked & I even carried her when we went to look at our property because she didn't have good shoes on. It was a precious time with her and we finally got a good picture together so I wanted to send her a special gift to remember me.
I am really proud of this frame. I used SU's Pretty Princess & Alexa's Set (adorable set created for a special little girl read about her story here) I purchased a nekkid wooden frame from Michael's & mod podged Loves Me DS paper. Then stamped her name using Doodle Alphabet in Lavender Lace Craft ink & added Stardust stickles. Princess is colored with Gamsol Magic, Prismacolor pencils and stickles on her dress, wand & earrings & the flowers. Chipboard flower was smooshed in craft ink & pretty in pink brad placed in the middle. Pink grosgrain ribbon on her name frame. Voila! I'll send it off to her this week.
Pin It

4 comments on "Princess Chloe"

Kristine on 9:41 PM CDT said...

Awe...she's a cutie! I have this set too! Never made a frame with it, but this is so pretty!! GREAT JOB :0)

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic!! Great colors. Thnaks for suporting such a great cause!
Lauren
mytime scs

Anonymous said...

What a sweet reminder for her every time she looks at this! Beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Great idea to make the frame - love the pic of your princess!

Post a Comment