Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Roses in Winter Gift Set



My dear friend Donna's birthday was Feb 16th and we're finally going to go to lunch tomorrow to celebrate! I had in mind to make a bath giftset for her, she has roses in her bathroom and came up with this: Bath & shower gel, lotion, body mist, mesh, confetti roses (dipped the edges in Bravo Brugundy & Rose Red ink), 2-year calendar, 4 notecards with mini r.s.v.p. pen filled with silver microbeads and a 2-4-6-8 box filled with 2 pair of earrings I made her. I stamped the tissue - I really like how it came out, but couldn't get a very good picture with the goodies in the basket!

Roses in Winter set, Floral BG; Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke & Apricot Appeal inks; Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss & Very Vanilla cardstock; Color Spritzer with Bravo Burgundy & Mellow Moss markers; Burgundy & Spring Moss grosgrain ribbon


Pin It

2 comments on "Roses in Winter Gift Set"

Anonymous said...

What a great gift set, I'm sure she's gonna love it! :o) Oh, and I just wanted to add my DH's bday is Feb 16th too!

Joan on 3:02 AM CST said...

What a lovely set!

Post a Comment