Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bella Rak from Donna McInnis!



o.k. Donna is not a blogger *YET* but I must post her adorable Frizzybella she sent me from the Bellaholicsanonymous yahoo group (all you Bellaholics need to join in the Bella fun if you haven't already!!!- it was RAK back from the Prezzibella I sent her (I think that's the card I sent!) Isn't this card the greatest! OH and get this irony - my DH whose name is John randomly chose her to send my RAK to so I did (and we made a joke about him always choosing the Donnas because his mom's name is Donna too). Anyway - I told Donna Rak recipient this in her card & she wrote back that her DH's name is John too! how funny! Anyway - how cute is that green & blue fiber that matches the cardstock & her little outfit?! Sometimes I feel like this Bella when I have the Frizzies!!
Pin It

2 comments on "Bella Rak from Donna McInnis!"

Deb Lenox Leesburg, Virginia on 2:50 AM CDT said...

I couldnt find your e-mail address to notify you that I love your blog and Ive tagged you....
so here it is.... thanks for sharing all your hard work I love it...
Deb

You have been tagged! I have posted a link to your blog on my site!
Please tag 5 other bloggers on your blog... NO Q&A just mention 5 other blogs you love to visit... That’s it...

Kristine on 6:37 PM CDT said...

That's so cute!! Congrats on your RAK...aren't they great? I'm loving those bellas but resisting the temptation to buy ém. :) WOW! You've got 37 comments on your candy so far!! (I didn't enter 'cause I don't want to be greedy! - I just won Starr's blog candy last week...that'the only reason I didn't enter :)

Post a Comment