Monday, April 9, 2007

Blogger RAK from Kathat!!!



Look at the cutest RAK I got from Kathy Hatzke SCS id Kathat check out her blog Kathat Stamps today!! What a bright, fun card and the first time I saw the Big Blooms from the Spring Mini is person (now I'm probably going to want it!) She wrote the sweetest note in it that said, "I visited your blog and LOVE your photo keychain! Thanks for sharing...and wanted to RAK you as a thanks for sharing" how sweet is that??! Little does she know I discovered her blog recently and as a gal who grew up in the area she lives in, I was going to RAK her!! *wink* pretend you didn't read that, Kathy! You've got to check out her EYE Candy on her blog - I'm lovin' that!!! Thanks for brightening my day, Kathat!!!
Pin It

2 comments on "Blogger RAK from Kathat!!!"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:17 AM CDT said...

Very nice! Lucky you! Wanted to let you know you won the Oodagoodies, so please send me your address! :)

blah on 8:56 PM CDT said...

You are very welcome and I didn't read that :-)

Post a Comment