Sunday, April 1, 2007

Poetic Artistry - card contest!!



Julee has posted this fun card contest using a sketch from one of her favorite cards she's made. When her blog gets to 15,000 hits she's going to post a winner. The contest inspired me to use my coluzzle for the first time in this manner, I've seen quite a few of these sketches but never whipped it out to use it but it was fun! Also, I got the prettiest container of Primas from Target on Friday & was jonesing to use them! I also found a cute acrylic set of holiday greetings in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby & that's where the Spring Greetings came from. I used SU! Paisley & Linen BG stamps. Inks are Craft: Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery & SU! Sweet Shoppe ribbon. Thanks, Julee & congratulations on your hits - I enjoy your blog.
Pin It

1 comments on "Poetic Artistry - card contest!!"

Julee (Vervegirl) on 12:38 PM CDT said...

Thanks for linking my contest! I love that big flower and the paisley background. Glad I could inspire you to use some of your new toys!

Post a Comment