Monday, February 16, 2009

May (Flower) Friends!!


Don't you love the old adage April Showers bring May flowers?  Cuppie here is demonstrating that it's true enjoying the warm sunshine in the field of pretty flowers in A Year of Sweets 2.  Cuppie says, 'If friends were flowers I'd pick you!' from a Year of Sweet Sentiments and I will do the same when I send this card off to a friend in May (I had the idea to create a card for each month of the year & mail to a friend when I started making this project.)
 
Isn't the Friends rhinestone word perfect for this card?  It is by ZVA Creative and you can get it at Taylored Expressions.  Using the Frame Your Imagination Vertical stand allows you to have a decorative monthly calendar which you can have adorn your desk at home or work, in true craft style!  They come naked so you can paint, cover with designer paper, distress, embellish or keep plain, the beauty of it is that you can make it with your style, whatever that may be!!
Pin It

7 comments on "May (Flower) Friends!!"

jacque4u2c on 9:34 AM CST said...

What a wonderful layout! Just beautiful!

Vanessa on 10:28 AM CST said...

Oh, I can't wait for spring to be here! I really like the calendar you made, and what a neat stand. And i LOVE the bling on your card.

Denise Marzec on 11:31 AM CST said...

This is definitely one of my favorite cuppies. I love the sweet expression and all the cute little flowers. They're fun to color.

Adorable calendar and adorable card, Donna!

Rose Ann on 11:59 AM CST said...

Your calendar and card are both darling, Donna!! I love your clouds and wonderful coloring!! Love all of the bling too!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 12:31 PM CST said...

Oh how adorable, Donna! LOVE it!

Christi Flores on 8:13 PM CST said...

OMG this is so cute!! May is my month too. :)

Melissa Sauls on 12:41 AM CST said...

Oh the calendar turned out sooo cute! I ordered mine and have yet to do anything with it! *gasp*

Post a Comment