Monday, February 9, 2009

MFT Ambassador Challenge shares


Since last Wednesday was the MFT release and they always have 3 challenges I thought I would participte in 2 of them & share my projects!!  This is for the Ambassador challenge #2, to mask. I didn't get too elaborate with my card because I wanted to use my mouse from Tea for Two and my mind didn't lend itself to too much masking here!  I used the shadow under the cup from Icing on the cake and added the coffee set (tea time words and mugs on the pink passion vertical panel & tea bag on the edge of the cup) I used Jen's SFYTT from Sat for this one!  fun!  I also played in the OCC Challenge - by Laurie to use an embellishment as your inspiration.  It was this fun double-sided wire-edged pink passion ribbon I got at Hobby Lobby last week!  Isn't it fun? 

This little heart candy tin is my project for Ambassador Challenge 1 to make a treat package with a heart theme.  Once again, using my Tea for Two set - I used the bunnies this time but ommitted the polka dots on the tea cup, then made my own hearts which I colored in with my red atyou spica pen for sparkle!  I made this real simple to show you that you don't have to make packaging super elaborate to make an impact.  By using the I {Heart} you sentiment from Who's that E-girl I made it a Valentine package instead of a tea package.  The polka dot ribbon is from Gina K - Holiday ribbon.  


Pin It

10 comments on "MFT Ambassador Challenge shares"

Anonymous said...

These are both so super cute!

jacque4u2c on 3:16 PM CST said...

These are so adorable! Fantastic job!

mel m. m. mccarthy on 8:12 PM CST said...

Oooohhhh! These are so sweeeeeeet. I love your colouring. Wish I could do that! It's so soft & vibrant at the same time & that turquoise shadow under the cup!!! Most brilliant thing ever ever EVER! Thanks for the stunning inspiration. Hugs, :O) mel

Tracey on 8:42 PM CST said...

I love love love this set!! One of my faves! I so hope to be able to add it to my collection soon!!

Your projects are just gorgeous Donna!! :)

Cat Tidwell on 8:43 PM CST said...

Oh these are just too cute Donna! What awesome colors and coloring on them too!!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:01 PM CST said...

Totally cute Donna!!

Rose Ann on 12:12 AM CST said...

Both are just darling, and wonderful challenge projects!!

Anonymous said...

Dual awesome blossoming.Thanks Donna for sharing.Handmade one really shows the true heart and concern to others.Wish you n all in advance a great joyful Valentine's Day.

lol:)
Send gifts to Bangalore|Send gifts to Chennai|Send gifts to India

Kristine on 5:55 PM CST said...

Super cute Donna. I love those little mice and tea cup set. I picked up some of these tins at our dollar store--good deal! I know what you mean about taking a break. I am totally wiped out from last week's super valentine marathon the girls and I did and I decided yesterday I'd take a break this week except for announcing my blog candy winner, of course! But then Kathy--my sister wanted to do another challenge today. OK...I think NOW I'm gonna take a break, LOL.

Enjoy your reading. I feel like my brain is too fried for reading. I think I'll go watch some t.v. for a change. Love ya!
xx

Mary on 4:14 PM CST said...

Great job, love the colors of this card.

Post a Comment