Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Tea Room - an MFT & Savannah share & MFTea for Two winner!


Here is a tea gift set I made using MFT Tea for Two set (the bunny in the tea cup!) I just love it!!!  I got the definition of tea from Webster's Dictionary and copied that in a word file along with the words Tea for Two and Two for Tea quote (sorry I can't remember who it was now) printed it up, distressed it & packaged everything in a coffee bag. 

Here's the contents of the bag.  Cute tea mug, my favorite black Indian tea Assam (cold for me with Stevia extract, yum), Vanilla Jasmine tea from the Tea Room, a cool place we visited 2 weeks ago in Savannah, GA, cocoa chocolate scone mix.  

Here's a close up of the card - the dp I used is Wild Asparagus by My Mind's Eye.  

Here's a picture of where we went.  It was downtown Savannah.  

The place was packed and since we didn't make a reservation, we sat by the candlelit fireplace with cute coffee table to eat at.  That was more special & comfortable than a table!  

Here is a picture of what I ate, cream & scones and that is an edible Orchid and yes, I ate it.  I got all this plus my own pot of tea with cozy to keep it warm, it was so yummy.  We really enjoyed this little bit of tea heaven that afternoon.  Except it would have been nicer to stay there instead of getting out in the rain when we were done.  

Now onto the winner of Tea for Two!    

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
115 
Timestamp: 2009-02-05 01:07:13 UTC

Congratulations to Ila!  I will send your info to Jody who will send you instructions on how to get your new set!  

February 4, 2009 12:03 PM

Ila said...

These are just the Cutest Donna!! the card is Gorgeous and the little box is Totally Fabulous...I love them both!!....TFS!!...Hugs, Ila


 

Pin It

6 comments on "The Tea Room - an MFT & Savannah share & MFTea for Two winner!"

jacque4u2c on 9:45 PM CST said...

This is just so cute! It looks like you all had a really great time! What a fantastic idea!

Ila on 9:46 PM CST said...

Oh my Gosh!! Yay!!! Here I am just enjoying your new Wonderful post and see I won!! Thank you so much Donna...I love this set!!....and I love the Gorgeous card and project you've made here!!....Big Hugs!!...Ila

Lee on 12:13 AM CST said...

ohhh this is such a wonderful gift idea!! And I've only been to a tea one time...it was just sooo amazing!!! I'm glad you all had a special time!!

Rose Ann on 12:29 AM CST said...

I love your wonderful gift and card!! Those bunnies are so cute!! It looks like you had a wonderful time. Yummy!!

DoodleFactory on 1:29 PM CST said...

Looks like your weekend getaway was a success! That bunny in the teacup is the cutest thing I've seen all morning. Love the cozy looking card and gift you put together.

Tracey on 7:18 PM CST said...

What a fabulous gift Donna! Gorgeous!!

Post a Comment