Monday, April 13, 2009

FCCC38: Courtney’s Playdate


FCCC38

Libby has recently made a few fun changes to her From Courtney’s Closet challenges, you can read about them here.  She, along with Allison has arranged a playdate with baby Avery and Avery’s cute outfit is featured this week.

avery outfit

I used my Whimsical Wishes Branching Out & Branching Out coordinates sets by Taylored Expressions.  I just adore this set, there are so many fun possibilities and each time I bring it out, I realize there are so many more things I can make with it!  

Pin It

12 comments on "FCCC38: Courtney’s Playdate"

Melanie on 7:18 AM CDT said...

that's perfect for the shirt!

Karen Motz on 8:03 AM CDT said...

How CUTE!!! I love all the pink and perfect for the tshirt. :)

Alex on 4:07 PM CDT said...

Too too cute!! What an adorable card, totally perfect for that shirt! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cat Tidwell on 7:01 PM CDT said...

Oh how cute Donna! LOVE it! Perfect!

Denise Marzec on 8:06 PM CDT said...

Awwwww, Donna!! This is adorable. LOVE the tree on the little hills. Great idea to add the punched flowers too.

Allison Rankin on 12:26 AM CDT said...

Super cute...love your little tree creation and the matching "hills"!

Sue from Oregon on 4:27 PM CDT said...

Wow Great take on this week's challenge!

mel m. m. mccarthy on 4:41 PM CDT said...

Oh man! How SUPER cute. I love that tree & the little birdy on the hill, couldn't be sweeter. :O)

Libby Hickson on 12:32 AM CDT said...

Donna I just LOVE your card!!! That tree is so cool, love the flowers on it! And the swiss dot hills, and the little birdie. Just WONDERFUL! My favorite this week. :-)

Sharon Harnist on 9:12 AM CDT said...

Love this, Donna -- absolutely fabulous!!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:16 PM CDT said...

So super cute!!!

Angie Tieman on 7:21 PM CDT said...

Wowzers! This card is awesome! I love the textured, layered ground part, and the tree is way cool!

Post a Comment