Sunday, August 15, 2010

Live * Laugh * Love: Happy Birthday!!


FS184 live laugh love

I got a chance to play in the featured stamper challenge this morning before we got busy for the day!   I wanted to make a card to send to a dear stamping friend whose birthday is this week, Randi Barrett!  Here is the card I cased from the featured stamper; I changed the stamps I used although I managed to have the same greeting on my card using Tweet Hearts and Branching Out by Taylored Expressions.  I used Blush Red Medium prism cardstock, yellow glimmer ribbon and yellow Kaisercraft pearls.  The greeting was stamped inside one of the new Taylored Dies, Take Note frame 2.  Just like the featured stamper, I stamped the images with versamark on the cardbase.  This was a quick & fun card to make – I hope Randi will like it!

Gotta go – we are going out to the house to see what the building a deckprogress was made at the house yesterday since we were only out there a short while to drop off the glass tiles for the shower and saw them just starting to build the deck.  Here’s a picture!  I think this was the most people I’ve seen at one time working on the house! There were at least 5 more guys in the house working on the tile.  It’s hopping out there now!  I’m so excited to have a deck on the side of the house to extend our entertaining area off the living room and I can imagine eating breakfast out there in the mornings on the weekends.  Bliss…

Thanks for your feedback about suggestions on naming my stamp studio – please keep ‘em coming!  I think I may have a little something to send a random participant in it! 

Pin It

2 comments on "Live * Laugh * Love: Happy Birthday!!"

Lori on 4:46 PM CDT said...

Very clean and beautiful! She'll love it!

Rose Ann on 2:31 PM CDT said...

I love the colors, and the sentiment is so sweet!! Love the die cut shape too!!

How about Serenity Sanctuary for your studio?

Post a Comment