Thursday, August 5, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek: Tweet Hearts


birds & glitter
Today Taylor & the Baker’s Dozen design team have samples to share using the new Whimsical Wishes stamp set called Tweet Hearts, illustrated by Nancy McKinney.  Since this set was inspired by the July key ingredients, it was natural for me to use them on my card, look how sweet it looks!
bird glitter close up
Here’s a close up of the lime stickles glittery tree branch I made (not sure why I didn’t color it brown and make the leaves green – oh well, that’s the fun thing about stamping, you can make your own rules and that I do, a LOT!!
sketch book open
Does the layout of my card look the least bit familiar?  If you visited my blog yesterday, you will see I used the layout in my sketch book I shared – how fun is that?  I’m ALREADY putting my sketch book to good use – ha!!  Take Note, Tweet Hearts and 6 new exclusive Taylored Dies* will be available for purchase tomorrow, Friday August 6th at 10 a.m. CDT in the TE Store!!  *Taylored Dies are made in the USA and are made of steel and are so easy to line up for the perfectly centered and cut impression with your stamped images!  You will NOT be disappointed in these if you are a fan of dies! 
Now go ahead and visit all the inspiration on everyone’s blogs:
Alex Maldonado
Carolina Buchting
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen
and our fabulous illustrator Nancy is joining us today!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for even more inspiration!! Pin It

16 comments on "Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek: Tweet Hearts"

Taylor on 10:18 AM CDT said...

This is super cute, Donna! I especially love the glittery branch!!

Lori on 11:18 AM CDT said...

I love the sparkling branch, the green is gorgeous! Way to use your sketch book, gf!

Jodi Collins on 11:24 AM CDT said...

This is as sweet as can be Donna! LOVE the glitter on the branch and the layout is fab!

Sankari W. on 11:29 AM CDT said...

I love your stamping rules - that there are no rules! LOVE that branch and your super sweet birdies are adorable! I love that you already used your sketch book - I am using my To-Do lIst too!!! Hope you are doing great sweet Donna! miss you! Sending you big sunshiney hugs!!!
Sankari :)

Jami on 11:34 AM CDT said...

The greem glittery branch is yummy and I love that it extends outside the box!

Natalie on 12:32 PM CDT said...

I think the branch makes the card!! Love it whether green or brown it is a perfect embellishment!! Lovely card and inspiration!

Monika/Buzsy on 1:30 PM CDT said...

Such a cute card Donna. Love the birdies and all the sparkle... great lay-out! Love your sketch book. :o)

Melody on 1:55 PM CDT said...

Very cute Donna! Love the sparkle!

DG on 3:04 PM CDT said...

So pretty I love the stickles on the branch - it looks so blingy. Love your sketch book too. That is a must have for me.

Nancy on 9:44 PM CDT said...

I love the sparkle too, Donna...and the birdie pair are exactly how I imagined them. So sweet.

Karen Motz on 10:06 PM CDT said...

This is beautiful Donna! Love all the lime stickles and your gorgeously detailed cut work!!!!

Melissa Sauls on 9:50 AM CDT said...

Oooh that glittered branch is just gorgeous Donna! I am totally with you... I made it green as well, lol!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 3:01 PM CDT said...

Adorable, Donna! I LOVE the glittered branch!

Karen Giron on 10:49 PM CDT said...

All that glitter just makes my heart sing! It's gorgeous!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:33 AM CDT said...

How pretty!! I love love love it!!

Carolina on 6:13 PM CDT said...

What an a beauty Donna ~ the glittery branch is brilliant and though it seems like a darlin' fall color combo, the touch of pink is brilliant and actually could work for both summer and fall - LOVE it!!!

Post a Comment