Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SC294: Recipe for sweet friendship!


SC294 sweet friendship

Here is a fun friendship card I made using Cuppie in the Kitchen by Taylored Expressions with today’s sketch challenge at SCS!!  I have been itching to stamp since the past few days have been busy with house stuff so I had to make sure I made time to play when I got home from work.  I have already did my house stuff for the evening too (submitting a draw request to pay our subcontractors) and now it’s time to rest & relax. 

I used my Cosmo Cricket Fly a Kite papers (I love the strawberries on the paper so I made sure it was featured when I cut it!).  The TE store is out of this paper right now but there’s GOOD NEWS – there are the BRAND SPANKIN’ NEW papers in the store available!!  I added some feminine ivory silk ribbon and a Jenni Bowlin vintage cream button for embellishments!  Notice how I placed my sentiment on the sides of my panel – it’s just perfect to make the long sentiment work although my main image panel was too small to accommodate it.  That’s one thing I love about making cards, you can always improvise to make it work for you!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Pin It

2 comments on "SC294: Recipe for sweet friendship!"

Jessie/knightrone on 12:09 PM CDT said...

Super duper cute!!

Joan Ervin on 3:20 PM CDT said...

Ooooh, I love your little cuppie, Donna...such yummy OA papers and your bow with the button is beautiful!!!!

Post a Comment