Friday, August 24, 2007

Business Card Contest


Amy at Heartfeltgreetings is having a fun contest to create your own business cards. I really needed to have something 'generic' so I can advertise my blog for potential business.

I used my new Papertrey set Beautiful Blooms (I thought the leaves looked 'serene' to go along with my blog name.) Used Pumpkin Pie & Purely Pomegranate for the bitty flower. I attached a magnet (shown on right picture) for the recipient to have the option of placing my card on their filing cabinet, or refrigerator or their wallet.
Pin It

3 comments on "Business Card Contest"

Unknown on 9:46 PM CDT said...

Very nicely done Donna! You conveyed serenity perfectly !:)

Lee on 5:39 AM CDT said...

Donna, you've won some blog candy at my blog, please come over and see it.
Lee

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:50 AM CDT said...

Wonderful business card, Donna! Great job!

Post a Comment