Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Jamie's Birthday


This is a card I made for everyone at the office to sign for a co-worker's birthday tomorrow. I made it using JeanneSSketch challenge on Dare to Get Dirty Challenges.
























The earrings in a matchbook enclosure are just from me (to match a black chip ring I made last week & gave to her, it was my first one & she liked it so I gave it to her) since then, I've gotten much better at the rings & started selling a few at work! I'll upload a picture later.

Pin It

2 comments on "Jamie's Birthday"

Kristine on 9:37 PM CDT said...

Oh my goodness--you are quite the bead artist! :) this card is so cute--sure to be a big hit with the birthday gal. That's so nice to work with a bunch of great gals. (I only work with 1 other person...a man--can feel clostrophobic at times!!) :) Anyway, if I had more money, I'd definately love to work on beading.

Unknown on 10:31 PM CDT said...

Very cute card - great set!!

Post a Comment