Monday, July 30, 2007

More Darin' To Get Dirty


Challenges on SCS - they have been SO fun! I can't believe tomorrow is the last day!!! I had to play serious catch up from out of town guests being here Fri-Sat for 24 hours so I stamped/uploaded for 11 hours yesterday! I am still behind...that's why I've neglected posting here too. I combined a lot of the challenges to knock more out & was really pleased with how some turned out! check out my gallery posts for details if you'd like: dbaker3 scs gallery











Pin It

7 comments on "More Darin' To Get Dirty"

Unknown on 10:38 AM CDT said...

These are all beautiful!

Mark's Finest Papers on 5:04 PM CDT said...

WOW! These are fantastic cards! I'm so glad I found you blog!

Unknown on 7:30 PM CDT said...

WOW! These are ALL beautiful. But I LOVE 1,2,and 4! You did an awesome job!
Sorry I haven't posted much! I am going to go back threw and comment on some of our Posts. :) Hope to hear from you more on my end!...

Unknown on 7:32 PM CDT said...

Hi again! :) Where did you find the instructions for the box that you did? I have seen a ton of these on splitcoast but have not been able to find a tutorial!....

TerryK on 8:29 PM CDT said...

These are all gorgeous Donna!!!! TSMFS!!!! TerryK

Sew Club on 1:29 PM CDT said...

These are all great! And should I assume that pg means pregnant??? If so, then NO! :) You're too funny! Hugs!

Ashley on 10:31 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna!

I love those Lizzie Anne stamps. My stamping budget it kinda tight after convention, but they're on my list.

Also really like the card with the windowsheet. I'll have to remember that and demo it.

Post a Comment